Torn. Niall Horan love story. Chapter 10.

I spent a week in the hospital. I was seen by therapists when I got home the first day. They said I was fine. Healthy even. Tomorrow I'm leaving with Niall for Florida. My mom is still in jail. She will be for a long time. Right now I'm sitting in my room with Niall.

"You feeling better today?" he asked.

"Much."

"Good good. You need anything?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure you're ok? I mean what happened was."

"Yeah."

"Well I'm always here to talk."

"I know."

The next day the plane laded in Orlando. Niall and I drove to the hotel to get a goodnights sleep. The boys were all waiting when we got there.

"Mary!" they all said.

"Hey guys."

Zayn rushed up and gave me a huge hug.

"Uh hi Zayn."

"How's the head? What happened anyways? Niall just rushed out of here and didn't say anything."

"I uh fell. Down the stairs."

"Fell?"

"Yeah. Something like that," I whispered.

"Well its good to see you again!"

"It's been like 2 weeks?"

"I missed you though!" Zayn said.

"Um."

"Anyways. You should get to bed. Doctor said you need a lot of rest," Niall said.

"Come help me?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "Sure."

I followed him into my room. He set my bags on the ground.

"Need anything?"

"No I think I got it. I'm gonna change. When I'm done will you bring me a glass of water so I can take my medicine."

Yeah that's right. The doctors have me on depression medicine. Even though I don't need it.

"Of course."

He took my head and kissed it.

"Ouch."

"Sorry. Forgot."

I changed into some shorts and t-shirt and went to see what was taking Niall so long. I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen. He was talking to Liam. I hid so they wouldn't see me.

"Is she ok?" Niall said.

"I don't know. She won't talk to anyone about it," he whispered.

"Did she really FALL Niall?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Well it was nice of you to bring her here."

"What was I supposed to do? She broke up with me because I was never there. I had to stay with her."

"Think she's the one man?"

"It's possible."

Awwwww! Nialler!!!

"So you love her? Have you told her?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"I love you too," I said.

They both turned around quickly.

"Were you spying?"

"Uh."

Niall smirked at me as I ran back into my room. He chased me and pushed me back on the bed.

"I don't appreciate spy's."

"Sorry hun."

"I want a better apology."

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

"You can do better," he said.

I smirked and kissed him again. This time deeper. I bit his lip softly.

"Don't tease me."

Then he kissed my chin. Then my cheek. Then started kissing my neck. I tightened my grip on his neck. (Trying not to hurt my broken wrist.)

"Niall," I whispered.

His hands were traveling up my back. Slowly deepening everything. Before I knew it I took his shirt off. I planted a soft kiss under his ear. He smirked and kissed my neck again.

"We should stop," I whispered.

He bit down on my neck. Hard.

"Ow! Niall!"

"Hahaha. Goodnight Mary."

"Dude that hurt."

He grabbed his shirt. Kissed me one more time. Turned off my light and left.

"Goodnight Niall," I whispered.

That night I slept like a baby. Realizing everything in my life was perfect.