3

--

What are you doing there, Ly? Did you meet Alexa and Alejandro? If you did, sana di mo makilala. Wh-

"Mommy! Look po. May dog!" Alexa said excitedly, interrupting Den's thoughts. "Wawa doggy, Mommy. No family," Alejandro added pushing his palms and forehead on the car window.

"He has a family, Baby, di niya lang kasama." Den explained shortly.

"Mommy, let's adopt him. Baka wala siyang father like us po. Wawa naman," Alexa said giving her mother an adorable look.

Den was taken aback by the words of the child. It made her feel sad knowing what her daughter thinks at her young age. The blue-eyed girl can't form any words at the moment. She doesn't know what to say.

"Mommy?" the little girl called her mom's attention.

"Hm?" All Dennise can utter. "Isn't mommy enough?" she asked.

"Of course you are, Mommy. You are more than enough." The child answered which made Den's heart flutter.

"Wuvwuv, Mommy." Alejandro said and made a flying kiss for his mom.

Small tears wanted to fall from Den's eyes but she prevented it from falling since she's with her kids. She just focused on driving. "But isn't it much better if we have Papa?"

"You have Papa naman diba. Si Lolo." Den answered.

"Yes. I mean, a father, Daddy. Diba pagmerong Mommy, meron din na Daddy?" She innocently asked. It took a while before Den could answer but she was interrupted by the little kid once again.

"Mommy is enough," Alejandro said. Den smiled sadly.

"Yeah. Mommy! I want you to meet our friend. You did not meet her kanina kasi we left agad po," Alexa said.

"Hm. Really? You have new friends agad, Baby?" Den asked. "May I know who she is?" she smiled and had a glimpse on the little kid and back to the road.

"Yes, Mommy. But I'm not gonna say her name until you meet her. She's so good to us po. She read us books. She even brought us to Tita Jho kanina," The little girl happily said. "She's the one I've been telling you about, Mommy."

"I always sit on her lap!" Alejandro added.

"Really? Then, I'm excited to meet her, Baby."

"She's afwaid of clowns, too, Mommy," Alejandro giggled.

Just like Alyssa, Den thought. Den smiled hearing her kids tell her how their day was

"Come to our room tomorrow, Mommy. I'm sure she'll be there," the little girl invited.

"Okay, Baby." she granted her daughter's wish since wala naman siyang gagawin tomorrow. She thought maybe she should have time for Alexa and Alejandro naman kahit isang day lang.

--

"Naku, Besh! Buti mabilis si Jhoana, kung hindi lagot ka na."

"Hm. Thanks to Jho." Den said to Ella through a phone call. "But, what I am worried about is, what if she met my kids. That's one of the things I don't want to happen. I don't know what her reaction will be. Di niya nga ako nakita, yung anak ko naman na sabi nila para daw kaming biniyak na bato. Lalo na si Alexa."

"Of course she did, Besh." Ella said rolling her eyes as if it was obvious. "Yun lang. Ba't ba kasi magkamukha kayo? Madaldal pa naman anak mo."

"Besh, malamang anak ko yun," the blue eyed girl answered.

"Pero, Besh, kailan mo ba balak magpakita sa kanila? Kahit sa ALE man lang. Daig mo pa multo, di ka man lang nagpaparamdam sa kanila. They're your family, too, Den. They were once your home. Atleast, dagdagan mo rin yung mga nakakaalam na nandito ka. You're not planning naman siguro to hide forever, 'no?"