6

Alyssa is patiently waiting, seating on the sofa, for her wife to get dressed and prepare for their date tonight. She is also waiting for Bea's text if they'll come or not, but the latter didn't text her any information.

'Hmm. Maybe, Jho changed her mind,' Alyssa thought throwing her phone on the side.

Alyssa didn't notice that her wife is already standing next to her, and is ready to go. Laura is wearing a high-waisted denim pants and a simple shirt. Her look is inspired by 70's style. "Babe, are we still waiting for someone?" Laura asked almost making Aly jump out of her seat.

"Babe!" Alyssa exclaimed while holding her chest. She then looked at Laura and was mesmerized by her look. It may look simple but dang, Laura looks so hot. Her mouth hung open. "Babe! You're so hot with that look," she immediately stood up facing her wife. "I think I have a better plan."

Lau furrowed her brows looking at Aly confusedly, "What is it then?"

"Let's cancel the drive-in theater," Alyssa moved closer to Lau. "Can we just go upstairs and go up to our room instead?" Alyssa asked with her deep voice while she averted her eyes from Laura's eyes to the latter's lips. "It's more fun than the drive-in."

Laura smacked Alyssa's arm slightly, "Baliw!" She knows what her wife means. "Let's go na. We'll be late."

Then, Laura pulled Alyssa to their car outside. Disappointment is evident on Aly's face, she was serious about changing plans tonight. She let out a deep sigh, but she will not let this night start without getting a kiss from Laura.

When they got outside, Laura was about to open the door but Alyssa closed it again. Laura furrowed her brows in confusion and looked at Alyssa. Laura was about to say something but Alyssa did not let her talk and encircled her arms around Laura's waist pulling her closer leaving them with no space between them. Alyssa leaned closer as she closed the gap between them. Laura was shocked at Alyssa's action but after a few seconds, she returned the kiss with the same amount of intimacy as Alyssa's. She then wrap her arms around Alyssa's nape and pulled her to deepen the kiss. The kiss was getting hot when suddenly...

~beeeeeeeeeeep!~

It startled the two and stopped the intimacy they were sharing.

"The fuck!" Alyssa cursed while holding her chest. Alyssa and Laura are catching their breath. They both look at whoever interrupted them. The car is tinted that whoever inside of it isn't visible from the outside but Alyssa already knows who it is because the car is familiar to her. She glared at whoever is in the car. "I swear, I'm going to kill you, Bea!" she exclaimed her lungs out when she saw Bea getting out of the car laughing so hard that she sat on the ground.

While Alyssa is glaring at Bea, Laura's face became all red. She lowered her head to hide her face. She got shy when they were caught kissing.

"You should've seen your face~" Bea said and continued laughing getting a glare from Alyssa.

Alyssa is getting pissed off for two reasons. First, she was startled and it makes her so pissed and second, their intimacy got interrupted and it is what she hates the most.

"Ganyan ka kasi di sumama si Jho sa'yo!" She's obviously pissed off. "I swear, Bea. Kung magkatotoo lang the purge, the fuck I'm not gonna hesitate to kill you, and I AM FOR SURE GOING TO KILL YOU FIRST!!" But it didn't stop Bea from laughing. She really can't stop it. Specially, when Alyssa's face stayed on her mind.