Chapter 24 - Perving?

Chapter 24

Gen's POV

I am in full shock right now and I do not know what to do. Zayn, 21 years old has made a girl pregnant. Was he just using me for his own pleasure? Is he just dating me to get back at Louis?

"Haha very funny! Anyway I am going to confirm our relationship today at an interview," Zayn says to his mum

"Ok. Anyway, I have to go now. Bye Zayn, I love you!" she says and hangs up

Zayn puts his phone on the quilt and by this time, I am neatening my hair in the mirror. Louis is not in his bed, which made me think about where he could be, but then again, we did sleep in so maybe he is just downstairs eating breakfast or something. One thing that is still bothering me is that Zayn got a girl pregnant.

"Well that was funny," he says

"Your mum seems like a nice and honest person." I say emphasizing the honest. I don't want to ask him directly but maybe I can suck it out of him so it would be less awkward for me

"Well, she likes to pull pranks every once in a while and joke around, but other than that, she is the best mum in the world." Jokes? Maybe this is all a joke and I am just over thinking ...

"mmm ok... I'm just going to get changed," I say and walk to Sandra's room to get some clothes.

I decide to wear a strapless blue floral dress that is casual looking and goes down to my mid-thigh. The dress is made from a very comfy material so I wear this dress quite often. I decide to "neaten" up my look by adding a brown belt to my waist. Once I am done, I go into the bathroom and plait my hair to the side and put on some mascara. I also brush my teeth, go to the toilet and put on some lip balm.

"Babe, you done?" I hear Zayn say

"Yep," I say and open the door. I decide to brush off the pregnancy thing unless it is brought up again. After all, his mum could be joking around.

"The boys and I have to leave at 2 to get to the studio at 2:30," he says

"Ok," I give him a smile

"Let's go down," he says and grabs my hand

When we are half way down the staircase, Zayn stops in his tracks and turns towards me

"You look beautiful," he says while taking a hold of my other hand

"Thanks?" I say with a smile

Before I could do anything else, he let's go of my hands and pulls me into a kiss. I just know someone is going to walk up the stairs and bump into us kissing. I bring my hands behind his neck while he places his hands around my hips. I know we were too busy sharing our intimate moment because we didn't know that Louis had stopped in his tracks and started staring.