Fantasy: Volk the dark hound

Whoever thou are, please stay away. There is nothing but darkness waiting for you here as it has for me. Once, I was known as the last wolf knight, serving the lord alongside many other knights. My lord entrusted me with a critical mission. One in which failure would bring irreversible chaos. The darkness was spreading, seeking to destroy my home and therefore, my lord beseeched me to be the sword that destroys the enemy. What lay in wait for me in the dark pit, in the heart of the abyss could only be described as nightmares taken shape. My bones may have shattered that day but my will was not. I saved those closest to me and continued fighting but my will alone was not enough to destroy the beast so I....became the darkness' new host.

As I stand before thee now, know that I am no longer a wolf knight or a knight of my former lord. There is no redemption for my failure. With my loyalty broken, my mind tainted, and my body corrupted, I am deserving of a far more despisable title....Volk the dark hound is far more suited for the likes of me...

Volk the dark hound is far more suited for the likes of me

Hello, AM here! Hope you like this new page. Decided to try something new with my character. AM out!