Demonhood: Dagonna

Age: Immortal when demonized. Unknown when human.

Likes: suffering of all and herself, war, taste of flesh

Dislikes: Peace, "god"

She was once human, overcame by greed and lust for violence. She wanted to become the most feared woman on the planet and so she turned to the underworld in search of unlimited,supernatural power. Not much is known about her past, hell, no one even knows her real name. Born near the beaches of California, her journey for demon hood started young. Beautiful, well-spoken, a ruthless businesswoman. Soon, she became one of the greatest villains in the world through sheer willpower.

She has build an empire in the underground criminal world, and by the mid 90s she was a household name...and a feared one. As the police took to skies and to the dirt, Dagonna settled in the background, supplying inventions of destructions to fellow crime lords. But as every man and woman, good or evil, in the world,  they eventually succumb to life's final breath...She had other plans.

???: Professor, is that you?

Professor: Yes madam. I have received the artifact you requested.

???: Good. This weak, eyeless body won't take me any further. I trust that the artifact is already prepared?

Professor: Correct, it just needs your lovely voice to open it.

???(smiling): Ahh, Excellent. Lead me to the ritual. It's time for a final meeting with a old friend of mine...

 What surprised me is that she didn't sold her soul to the Devil.

She replaced him....