OC: Bloody Mary

Hmm...This young, blonde girl had kept a certain interest of me in her barely quarter of a life and so, I ignited mine of her for quite a while. Ever since she had heard of my method of returning to the living temporary, her own pure soul craved the knowledge of my first and second life. At the beginning, I estimated that my own twisted way of gaining eternal youth would cut her rope of curiosity but it only seems that the rope had morphed into a chain, furthering her interest. Despite bearing all that known of me, this young girl lives as the rest of the other females. However, after what is to come, I've felt something that sent a disgusting taste in my mouth. Pity, perhaps? I hate that feeling but its possibly the first time that it makes me want to vomit out all my blood.

If pity was a seed, it'd bloom into a tree when she and some male that she was with was halted and demanded for coin by some lawbreakers. If it was another unfortunate human, I would find this event entertaining but aside from her life mate dying in place of her, the pity grew to the point that the tree is covered in blood like leaves. A few days of being stuck in their own little, starving as she becomes a defanged vampire. This girl was once a close attempt to match the beauty of my former self. Her skin is as pale as the calmest moon, her body's now a scarred land, robbed of its purity. At the finale, her mind devolved to only moving her frail body and smoking eyes. These beings sees her as if they're landowners, something to own and do what they wish to her. The poor damsel will not be saved by her now rotting prince nor by his overprotective parents, who are scouring even the skies to see her once youthful face. 

Perhaps it was by insanity or by some hidden power, she sees my figure, observing her with those now resurrected eyes. She picked up the mirror shard, not caring for her blood escaping from her fingers. Her next act caught me by surprised as she whispered what I always look forward to. She interested me again as I thought of a reason why she would do this. Does she believe that a being of death and torture would save her from this hell? Or is it that she wants  to end all of this torment, to be killed by what she believes to be?

Even though it was a few seconds to the human eyes but to my perception, I thought of something...special for her. She knew everything about my human life and a small taste of my current life. After deciding my decision, I see shadows crawling from the corner, vibrating her body as the shadows grow. As the shadows reveal their owners, I took my mind and melted it with hers, adapting her body to me. Despite the land being hosted by the blue moon, I can witness her sunlight yellow hair to my dark abyss, like hair. The sensation of having a body again was like losing my virginity again or digesting the strongest narcotics possible. Moving the bone like fingers brought both a spine ripping pain and...a orgasmic pleasure to my senses. 

Seeing a prisoner reborn as a new person may have had petrified the wardens with fear. Fate was kind to me as I revealed my outer demon to the breathing statues. Even if I need to be aware of my limits, I feel amazing as this feels more...hands on. Hmm... Perhaps this girl did not expect her body to become my own and well...I like it best to remain in it. Besides, in a way, she owns me for saving her...

 Besides, in a way, she owns me for saving her

Hi! AM here! I made this since this OC didn't had one so I hope you enjoy it! AM out!