Frank what the fuck

October 7th 2012

I woke up and got dressed, lindsey and bandit didn't seem to be home so I didn't bother with breakfast and just made coffee.

I sat on the couch and drank it with some show that i've never heard of before. After awhile I turned off the tv and stood up. I decided to draw for a bit so I went to the office and drew for an hour.
I stood up to go to the kitchen for lunch and saw frank standing there. I turned around to get away from him and he was behind me, my mouth dropped open. I tried to back away, but frank was behind me and in front of me. I turned and he was beside me too, I began to panic as more and more franks appeared they were all talking to me at once. I covered my ears and fell to my knees.

"GO AWAY FRANK!" I yelled.

Lindsey had walked in as I had said that with bandit trailing behind her.

"Bandit honey go play in your room for a bit"

"Okay mommy" bandit said as she skipped off to her room unsure of what happened.

"Gee are you okay?"

I stood up and ran to lindsey hugging her tightly.

"Frank" was all I managed to get out.

October 10th 2012

Lindsey was driving me to my first therapy appointment, that she had scheduled the other day.
I went inside and checked in before sitting down in the waiting area. Fifteen minutes later she called me in, I sat down and she began.

"Hello gerard"

"Hi"

"So tell me the problem for starters"

"So I was having this reoccurring dream about a friend I had who died, we were together"

"Okay"

"But then I began seeing hullucinations of him everywhere and when I told my brother him and my wife called a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with schizophrenia"

"Are you currently taking medication for it?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Then the other day I saw multiple hullucinations of him at once which was very traumatic"

"I see"

Half and hour later we had finished and she told me what days to come and what time every week then I left.

I went home and took my medication before making dinner, lindsey came in and set the table with bandit.

"Daddy"

"Yeah?"

"Can we watch a movie after supper"

"Sure"

We ate dinner and then watched a movie, bandit chose finding nemo. The movie ended then bandit went to bed, lindsey came in holding another movie.

"We should watch this" she said, holding up the case.

"Okay"

She put in the movie and we watched it, it was about a guy who became a proffessor at a university and knew this guy who had a young daughter but then he finds out that they aren't real and he hullucinated them the entire time because he has schizophrenia and then he gets older and learns how to ignore them.

After the movie I just sat there staring forward, lindsey had already gone to bed. I began to think about frank and the hullucinations of him, I just couldn't ignore him no matter how hard I tried and I have no idea why. I know i'm going to see him again soon and I wasn't ready for that, I never am and I can never just ignore him which made it ten times harder.

I decided to go to bed, but I couldn't sleep between thinking about that movie and frank. I laid there for what seemed like forever just thinking about everything over and over.

Eventually I had finally begun to drift off to sleep with those thoughts on my mind the entire time.