Get away from her frank

December 1st 2012

I woke up feeling alright this morning, hoping it would last.
Lindsey had to do a few things today so I had bandit. I went and woke her up.

"Hey bandit"

"Hello"

"Time to get up"

"Okay" bandit said, reaching out her arms so I could pick her up.

I picked up bandit and carried her to the kitchen, I put some bread in the toaster for her and waited for it to be ready. Once the toast was done I buttered it and gave it to her.

"Thanks daddy"

"You're welcome B"

I went and got dressed and by the time I was done bandit was just finishing up her toast.

"Go get dressed bandit"

"Okay"

She came back wearing black shorts and a dark blue t-shirt.

"Good job"

She giggled.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Can we go to the park?"

"Of course"

"Yay"

I helped her get her shoes on and held her hand as we walked down the sidewalk towards the park.

An hour later.

"Hey B we should head home for lunch now"

"Okay"

I held onto her hand again as we made our way home. I unlocked the door and let bandit in, following behind her. Bandit went and got some toys from her room and sat on her knees on the carpet while I turned the tv on to some kids show for her. I walked into the kitchen and started making lunch. I picked up some bread and put it on two plates, I grabbed some lettuce and washed it in cold water before placing it onto the bread, then I got a slice of chicken and placed it on top of the lettuce before a slice of marble cheese, finally I put on two slices of tomato before placing the other piece of bread onto the sandwhiches. I put them on the table before starting to walk over to the living room when I saw him.

Frank standing over bandit.

Bandit continued playing as she couldn't see him there.

"GET AWAY FROM HER FRANK!" I yelled.

Bandit looked up at me startled and then looked around confusingly not seeing anyone near her.

I glanced over to see lindsey walked in on us and saw me yell at basically nobody. I looked at the concerned look on lindsey's face and the startled one on bandit's and I backed up before falling to my knees covering my face.

Bandit can't see him.

He's just a hullucination, there's no way he can hurt her.

Why the fuck did I do that.

"Gee?" Lindsey came over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I uncovered my eyes and stood up to hug her, careful not to startle bandit who she held in one arm and put the other around me.

Lindsey let go and pulled out her phone and dialed mikey's number.

"Hey mikey do you think you could come get bandit for a bit, I'll explain when you get here?"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

Lindsey hung up and came back over where I stood. I reached my hands out to bandit and suprisingly she came. I held her in my arms, hugging her at the same time. I sat her at the table so she could eat her lunch, then I went and made a third sandwhich and we all sat silently eating our lunch pretending nothing happened.

A few minutes later mikey arrived. Lindsey and I both went to the door leaving bandit in the kitchen to finish the rest of her sandwhich.

"Hey guys what's up?" Mikey asked kind of concerned.

"Well I got home and when I  went in I heard gerard yell 'get away from her frank' when I came inside" lindsey stated.

Mikey glanced in my direction.

"I saw frank behind her and got worried, I know he can't do anything"

"Have you been taking your medication?"

"Yeah of course"

Mikey gave me a look as if he knew I was lying, and I didn't want to lie to mikey.

"Okay I haven't been, but it just doesn't do anything at all, sorry mikes" I reached over and hugged him.

"Okay" mikey said.

I smiled at him, we went over into the living room where bandit was.

"Uncle mikey!"

"Hey B"

"I came to pick you up for a bit"

"Okay" bandit said excitedly.

Soon bandit and mikey left leaving me and lindsey alone.

"There has to be something that will stop you from seeing hullucinations of frank"

"I don't have any idea what to do anymore lindsey"