Chapter 11: Happy Again

An/ We hit over 200 reads! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter <3

/Phil's P.OV/

We sat under the stars for what seemed like hours.

The sky began to fade into a deep blue and to a coal black. We watched as glistening stars were faded away by dusty grey clouds. And the luminous moon hung boldly in the dark, like a disco ball in a dark hall of people.

Dan still had is head resting on my shoulder, huddled close towards my side, I assumed for warmth?

"Thank you" Dan huffed under his breath.
"Hmm?"
"I haven't felt this happy for a while, and you've changed it all in one day. Thank you Phil"
I had tears in my eyes by now, what was wrong with Dan in the first place? I'm sure he'll tell me when he's ready, I can wait.

I placed my head against his, I want him to feel safe with me, like he can tell me anything.

But soon enough, Dans breathing slowed down, and he was asleep. He was asleep, his head against my shoulder, under the beautiful collage of black and blue.

He's really cute. I don't understand how two people can get this close in one day. Dan beat up a kid,  got all flustered when my pants were showing, I witnessed his amazing art skills, and he and the other two teased me.

There's something going on between them three, they all know something I don't, it's obvious.

I just want to know what.