Chapter 18: Naked Chris And Lemonade

AN/ WOOOOOO LADDERSSSSSSS YEAHHHHHH AHHHHHH

Pj's P.O.V

Me, Chris, Emma, Regan, Dan and Phil are hanging at mine tonight.

So help us God...

Dan's P.O.V

I'm so nervous for tonight. I don't know why, I just am. Phil and Regan seem to, I don't know, have an issue. Phil's never even met Emma. And Phil is hot as fuck and he will honestly be the death of me.

Regan's P.O.V

"Yo Peej!" I yelled at Pj, who was nearing the park. He spun around "Wazzup Mudafuckaaa" He squatted and put two fingers up at me, swearing. I placed my hand on my chest and gasped, acting offended. Pj giggled and stood up Extending his arms and wrapping them around my waist. "Haven't seen you in a while Ray"  I smiled and hugged him back, my arms around his neck. We both let go. "So-" I started, "Dan and Phil?" " You read my mind" We giggled and began walking to our local shops, chatting about how Dan and Phil would look so cute together, and discussing them in general.

Me and Pj are close, but not as close an me and Dan, Emma is closer with Peej and Chris. But I like it that way.

[Le Time Skip Bought To You By Lady Doors]

After we finished at the shops, buying crisps, sweets, and drinks, we headed back to Pj's.  Chris was already there, apparently he'd stayed the night...

"Did you and Chris fuck last night?" His eyes widened and he shot a glare at me, and then blushed, looking down again.

"What the fuck Ray! No!" He laughed and his blush slowly disappeared. I hate it when people call me 'Ray' . Only Dan can call me that, but I won't say anything.

When we got to pj's front door, he unlocked it and walked in. He put the shopping bag down on the white breakfast bar and turned on the CD player, playing Coldplay. He has great taste, me and Dan listen to them all the time.

We headed up to Pj's room, with three bottles of lemonade in our hands. When we opened his bedroom door, we were greeted with the gorgeous [sarcasm] sight of Chris, laying on Pj's bed, in nothing but grey boxers and a black headset, with his legs spread wide and Xbox 360 controller in his hands, resting between his thighs screaming at the TV screen.

When we looked closely, crumbs we scattered all over his abs. my god, he's such a  child.

"Oh heya guys, didn't see ya there"  He put his controller on the bed and placed his headset around his very exposed neck. Pj was blushing like mad and looked towards the TV, trying to avoid the sight of Chris' toned chest.

"Err, hi?" I asked whilst giggling walking toward the edge of the bed to sit down. "Chris is Pj back!?" "Emma?!!!" Pj's head shot up and ran towards the bathroom, connected to Pj's back wall. "Peeeeeeeeeeej!" They ran towards each other and engulfed each other in a massive bear hug. So cliché, I know.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!" Emma repeated over and over whilst swaying Pj from side to side in her arms. "I missed you too" He whispered. Chris stood up and walked towards the bathroom, where Pj and Emma were still standing, holding each other tightly. "Welp," Chris started "I'm going to throw up at this 'adorable' sight if it doesn't end like, right now, so move out of the fucking way you two" I giggled and stood up. I walked over to Emma and Pj and squeezed my arms between their two chests, pushing them away from each other. "No more of that thank you, and Emma, I'm aware I just touched your tits but I honestly don't give a flying fuck. "How about a walking fuck?" "Chris, shut the fuck up" I pointed a finger at him, but smiled nonetheless. He patted my shoulder and went over and grabbed one of the bottles of lemonade that me and Pj previously brought upstairs."Lets get this started shall we!?" Emma shouted and we all responded with a "yaaaaah" and headed downstairs