😍bbbaaaeee😍

Naomi pov ☆
Well I'm leaving school with Kayla. we STIILLLLLL haven't told anyone we dating but I think they're noticing we out of school we all going to. Zay house for the graduation rn I'm in the car with. Kayla but she mad at me because she think I was texting sum guy *roles eyes* but whatever "Kayla?" I said "what?" She said sounding annoyed. "why you mad you know I wasn't texting nobody " she rolled her eyes and mumbled "whatever" I. just layed back and played on my phone she turned the music on and it was a quite ass ride....then we finally got to her house she pulled up in the driveway , I got out and walked up to the door she came following Kayla opened the door and I walked in then went to her room in layed down Kayla walked in and went to the bathroom and did sum then she came back out and pulled out what she wearing to Zay thing I got up and grabbed my bag then pulled out my outfit Kayla looked at me then grabbed her stuff and went in the bathroom I heard the shower start about 4 minutes later
I walked in the bathroom and started taking off my clothes and got in the shower Kayla turned around and looked at me then she started to look at my body I looked at her and her body she turned back around I frowned I grabbed the soap and started washing up Kayla got under the water washing her hair she looked so sexy so she ignoring me I going to tease her I sat down then spread my legs open and let some of the water hit my face "kaaaaylaaaa" I said she looked at me then turned back around I frowned so I started rubbing my clit I moaned "Um" she turned around and looked at me rubbing myself she watched me for a Lil then she got down then I got up "oo you wanted to rub me?... I thought you was ignoring me?" I said then got out I started drying myself Kayla got out and turned the shower off then she pushed me to the wall and started kissing my neck "kaaaaylaaaa sttoop" she mumbled no and kept on I tried pushing her off but it didn't work so I grabbed her face and kissed her then pushed her off and walked out I grabbed my clothes and put them on after that I went back in the bathroom and started doing my hair "babyyyy!!!" Kayla said "yeesss" "yo ass phat " she said shaking my ass I smiled and laughed when I got done doing my hair and stuff I went back I'm the room I looked at myself in the mirror then I took a picture and posted it saying "baby in black 😜"

 I thought you was ignoring me?" I said then got out I started drying myself Kayla got out and turned the shower off then she pushed me to the wall and started kissing my neck "kaaaaylaaaa sttoop" she mumbled no and kept on I tried pushing her off...

Baby in black  ^^^

Kayla pov ☆