You missed out

Anomalous pov Victoria in mm
" I mean i saw you air ball so I meaaaan I'm better at basketball ball than you I made the last three shots"

"But that means nothing. What if I'm just playing around and letting you win because I don't wanna break your heart"
Victoria rolled her eyes playfully at Crystal. "Yea ok, whatever how about we have one more game and I don't want you to play around I want a real game" Victoria challenged crystal nodded smirking she doesn't know crystal been playing ball her whole life. So for that reason I think you might know who won.

Crystal.

Victoria pov

"See the thing is I didn't know you was gonna go that hard on me." Crystal nodded smiling at me with her pearly white teeth, I loved her smile it can just brighten your day. I smiled back. "How you get so good at ball" "I've been playing my whole life." I nodded I really wouldn't have thought she played. But that's what people say to me as well.

I bet she got a lot of hoes just look at her i know people be in her dms all day. She just looks like she be breaking people hearts all day and not giving a fuck about it.

"So are you finna get in the shower or keep looking at me in a creepy way" she laughed asking  i nodded and got up to take a shower

Zay pov

"Omg mia shut tf up I'm getting you a dam bottle"

"Boy tell my niece to shut tf up one more time and imma body slam yo ass" Lucas called shit if he care so much about her come help me with her because her dam mom acting like she don't got no dam child. Shit pissing me off.

"AAAAGGGGHHHAA" mia cried waddling up to Lucas I just sighed Making her a bottle. When I got done she was still crying in Lucas arms I grabbed her and sat down trying to feed her but she just cried,cried, and fucken cried. Fuck this shit I'm getting pissed.