Sorry mia

Zay pov
"Miaaaa omg what do you want I've tried everything!"

"HHHGGGGAAAAGHA!" Mia cried for the hundred time

"Mia you know what imma do imma call mommy so you can talk to her." I dialed bre number and it went straight to the fucking voice mail so I called again same thing happened so I tried one more time and this bitch didn't answer fuck my life .

Mia started crying even louder and honestly I cried right with her...

Kayla pov

"I don't think we're suppose to be here Kayla"
"Ik but come on. Just act like you be long here with these people"
"But Kayla-..idk can we just go to the movies when the movie come out we can go on Tuesday when it's five dollars."

I shook my head and pulled her arm.

"Kaaayllaaa were going to get caught!" "Shut up before someone here you"

Zay pov
"I'm sorry to tell you this but your daughter.."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Heeeey you guys that's the end of this book right here BUT! I'm making an sequel because I love this book but you guys I don't want this story so together so it's up to you guys to pick two characters you love ❤️ and witch ever two characters y'all pick is going to be the main two in the sequel. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE ON MY BOOK BUT WHILE IM WORKING ON THE SEQUEL go check out my meme book!.