Glory Hole

Robert x Joseph

Robert cocked a brow noticing Joseph shift slightly. They sat in Joseph's house drinking coffee while the kids and wife was out. Joseph called Robert over for some reason. But he's only been sitting there rubbing his thumb over his mug. His eyes kept to the rim of his mug. While he seemed to bit his lip.

"You just gonna sit there and not say anything or tell me why I'm here?" Robert asked.

Joseph glanced to him before back to his mug. Robert rolled his eyes as Jospeh made a silent prayer shutting his eyes and muttering softly. He then sighed glancing back up to Robert.

"I called you here because I need some. Release. I heard you know a spot where it's anonymous."

"Are you talking about the glory hole in the park?" Robert asked.

"How does it work?"

Robert snickered, "Look. There's a hole in the wall and someone sticks there dick through it and you suck em off. Or have a good fuck. Whatever you prefer."

"Please reframe from using vulgar language."

"Whatever. Are we done? I have things to do."

Joseph nodded.

Later that day Joseph headed into the bathroom of the park. He noticed a decent dick sized hole in the wall. He shut the stall door before locking it. He removed his  shirt and sweater. He perked up when there was a small knock on the wall. He turned to the hole as a finger wiggled him closer. Joseph knelt down to it's level before waiting a moment.

A cock pushed through the hole as Joseph swallowed thickly. He made another silent prayer before kissing the tip. Joseph began to take down this large length. Bobbing his head in a smooth rhythm. Feeling the cock twitch and swell. Joseph rolled his tongue around the length before pulling back to lick away the precum. He sat back a moment before pulling down his slacks and boxer's before rummaging in his pocket for his lube. He poured some of the clear slick liquid on his fingers before pressing into his entrance. He moaned softly before taking down the dick once more.

Joseph bobbed faster before there was a soft grunt. Where his release sputtered on Joseph's lips and face. He panted softly as the dick pulled back. Joseph pulled out a condom before slipping it through the hole.

Robert perked up to the condom and sighed. He took it before sliding it onto his cock. He glanced around before putting his cock into the hole once more. He grunted softly pressing into Joseph's ass. He heard Joseph moaning and smirked. Robert thrusted roughly earning a hoarse moan. Smirking he kept up at that hip snapping speed. Pulling out almost fully before thrusting back in well until Joseph came with a loud cry. While tightening around Robert. Who after a few more thrusts came into the rubber.

Robert pulled out and panted softly before tossing away the rubber into a trash bin. He leaned against the wall next to the door  as Joseph walked out running a hand through his hair.

"So. How'd it go pal?" Robert purred.

Joseph snapped to him, "Y-Your the one-"

"Come on love, let's have next time face to face."

I'm not sorry, Requests Are Open