Oh Fuck Me

I missed writing these gay daddio's. I'll pick it up more again! And maybe I'll write a story about them?
Either
Joesph x Robert
Or
Damien x Robert

Robert x Damien (fluff)
Damien looked to his books sitting on his table. Then looked to his library. Sighing softly he rested on his palm.

"It's going to take forever to alphabetize these." Damien pouted.

He crossed his arms before picking up the first book. Little knowing of the company he had in the room. Robert leaned against the door frame with a toothpick sticking out of the corner of his mouth. Pushing his sunglasses up onto his forehead he remained watching Damien.

Robert stood there for about half an hour. Watching him place his new books into his library. Until Damien turned to get a better view of the back of the book. He jumped seeing Robert and clutched to the book.

"Wh-HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!"

"I figured out you leave your second story window unlocked. So.... Push came to shove and I climbed in."

Damien rolled his tongue in his cheek.

"You could of knocked."

"What's the fun in that?"

"Well I'm almost done, then we can go."

"Take your time."

He gave a cheeky grin as Damien turned back to his library. But upon turning he ran into the table. Knocking the books and the table over.

"Oh fuck me." Damien sighed.

He snapped to Robert smirking.

"That wasn't an invitation."

Robert pushed off the wall and approached Damien.

"I mean it! Leave me alone!"

Robert hummed standing before Damien. Pinning him to the library. Damien swallowed thickly clutching onto his book. Robert got closer inches away from his lips.

"I don't have all day." He whispered.

Then pushed away and headed out of the room. Damien slumped to the floor.