Chapter 4: A Love Lost Long Ago

Mal took in the sight before her, staring back at the numerous pairs of eyes locked onto her.

She smirked and called out, “I'm back!

Everyone watched as Harry strolled over to Mal at a slow, casual place with a small grin on his face, “Hello there darling, missed me?”

Mal smiled with a playful spark in her eyes and stepped closer to Harry so that the toes of their boots touched, “Maybe I did, what's it to you?”

A chorus of 'oooh’ could be heard as they watch the two stare each other down, seemingly lost in their own world.

*Flashback*

Mal laughed lightly as Harry brushed his lips across hers in a teasing manner.

“I adore you.” she purred as her hand reached upwards to pull his hat off of his head and onto hers.

“Ya be a pirate now darling?” He grinned at how ridiculous she looked with his hat and her VK outfit.

“It's a pirate’s life every single day~” she sang jokingly before pulling him closer to her and smashing her lips onto his.

They heard the whispers and giggles as their lips moved together in a dance of dominance. Mal sighed against Harry's lips as she moved his hat to block the view of their faces.

Eventually they pull away for oxygen and stared at each other with identical small smiles.

“You'll be the queen to my king.” He stated, no louder than a whisper.

“Cause we're rotten,” she smiled

“To the core.” He finished as he pulled her into his lap.

*Flashback Ends*

With a playful smile, Mal grabbed Harry's hat and placed on her head at an angle that displayed her hair prominently before sauntering past him towards Uma.

“I come with some interesting news and a proposition.”