Chapter 1

Harsh language is used!

Amber's POV:

I just woke up getting ready to go to my friends café where he wants me to manage it for the summer. I got up off bed and went to the bathroom to do my stuff. I showered with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. Then shaved every wear with rose scented body wash. I got out the shower and put my hair in a bun to look innocent. Then put on lip gloss and put my innocent outfit on *uptop*. You see I wear this because I don't want people knowing I'm the famous street fighter and racer, Black Angel.

I pack a duffel bag with my other outfit I would actually wear and some red lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. I live alone because my parents left me when I was born. I miss them but I know I have to be strong. Behind my little innocent disguise people call me mean, cold, and heartless.

After making some banana waffles I ate and went to my garage. I have about 10 cars and 2 motorcycles. I got in my white auti r8 because I can't drive my other awesome cars couse innocent girls don't ride those types. I started it up and drove to my friends café.
My friends Chris and Evan own it but they're off on vacation and want someone else to run it.

I grabbed my bags and walked in. People looked at me and smiled. Some teenage boys looked at me with lust and love and adults looked at me with adoration. Ugh! Why do people always look at me like that. I smiled back sweetly. I walked over to Chris and Evans office and found them making out. Oh yeah their dating and are gay. I totally support them.

"Uhm?!" I coughed. They looked at me and blushed. I chuckled and said "Aww how cute. But save it for the bedroom." They turned redder and I doubled over laughing. "Are you still with the innocent act?" Asked Chris as I sobered up. "Yea. Even tho I look like a prissy bitch I can't risk people finding out who I am." They nodded and we talked about the managing stuff. I decided to help out a bit for today by serving tables.

First I served some adults and they were sweet and stuff. Then I served the teenagers which were horny and flirty. I just ignored them and tried to control my anger. I examined all the workers. Most of them were nice but there was this one girl that was screaming at the others about hurrying up. She was a slut by the way she looked and flirted with most the customers. Their was an old lady as the baker and she was sweet to everyone.

Right now I'm sitting on the counter in the kitchen watching everyone laugh, cook, and bake as the bimbo walked in. "Listen old lady, I want a cookie so you better hurry up and make some for me!" That did it I walked up to her and said "Bitch if you want a cookie so bad make it yourself. And stop screaming at everyone no one wants to be hearing your high ass pitched voice. Now get your ratchet ass out their and take some orders before I light some fire to your fake ass hair." She quickly ran out as everyone else laughed and I looked at the old lady as she smiled at me. "Thank you dear. She was getting on my last nerve. I have a headache and could really use some help if you don't mind." I squealed and smiled. She chuckled and we started baking.

At the moment I'm telling barbie doll to go to the back to wash dishes couse she's being rude to customers, people are complaining, and some are even asking for me. I like being the innocent girl once in a while because I can be open and nice. But I know who I really am and nothing can change that.

I walked back to the front to see grumpy customers and once I came out they all smiled. I smiled back and took their orders. The café grew silent as 5 men walked in. They were buff and had tattoos. The middle one was smirking and so were the others. I went out back to give the orders to the chef but everyone was pale and wide eyed. "Are you guys okey?" I asked they looked at me like I grew two heads. "Those men who walked in are part of the most dangerous and feared gang in the world. The one in the middle is the leader." I chuckled and went to take their order.

"Hi. What can I get you?" I asked smiling. "Hi princess peach." Said one of them. I chuckled and said "I like you." They all groaned and one said "I thought she was different but she's just like the rest of them." I rolled my eyes couse they think I'm like every other girl falling at their feet. "Listen here and listen good, I don't care if your in a gang or not, I'm not the one to fall at your feet like every other slut. I meant that your funny. So don't flatter yourself sweetie. I'll send your type of waitress over now." I said bluntly and walked back with them staring at me wide eyed like everyone else.

"Barbie doll, go take their orders." She smiled and ran out. Chris and Evan came out of their office and said "Amber you can go now. Be safe." They smiled and hugged me. "I'm gonna go change I look like a prissy bitch. I got a race tonight." They nodded and I went to change. *her new outfit down below*

I walked out back to my car and drove off to the race track after putting on my make up, mask to cover my identity, and put my hair in a pony tail

I walked out back to my car and drove off to the race track after putting on my make up, mask to cover my identity, and put my hair in a pony tail. Race track here I come.