Chapter 2

Harsh language is used!
*Amber uptop*

Grayson's POV:

Ugh! My head is pounding! I try getting up but am held down by a grip on my torso and a grip on my leg. I look under the cover and there's a girl next to me and a girl hanging on my leg with face next to my dick. Wtf! I got their grips off and looked for my clothes. I found them and put them on. The two bimbos stirred on the bed looking for me I guess but when they didn't find me the shot up and bimbo#1 said "Baby come back to bed." Bimbo#2 nodded batting her eyelashes. It just looked like she was trying really hard to get something out her eyes.

"I GOT WHAT I WANTED! NOW FUCK OFF HOES!" Then walked out slamming the door hearing their sobs and pleads. I walked out their house, I think, and into my matte black Lamborghini Aventador. Before I even forget let me introduce myself.

My name is Grayson King. I'm the leader of the most dangerous and feared gang in the world, The Kings. Classy I know but my great, great, great grandfather chose it. I have black messy hair, brown chocolate eyes I got from my father, nice jaw line, eight pack, buff arms, and tattoos on my arms and chest. I sleep around a lot but I'm trying to find the perfect one. My Princess. My gang is huge but I have 4 best friends, Jackson my second in command, Ryan, my third in command, Nate my fourth in command and Aiden my fifth in command. We 5 along with body guards live at a huge house while everyone else in the gang has their own place. The gang house is where we have meetings, make our drugs, customize guns or make them better, and do other gang business stuff. My boys don't really sleep around only once in a while they'll get laid. They lost their parents when they were young and we all got caught up in the wrong direction. We met when we were 13 and instantly became friends. My parents Lilith King and Chris King are nice, loving, caring, parents. They treat my boys as sons and love us all. Now back to the story author.

Author: Don't tell me what to do!

Chill I was just saying.

Author: Good next time I'm cutting your part!

*silence*

NOW back to the story.

I drove back to the house and past the gates. Its about 11/12 am so the boys should be up. After greeting my guards and putting my car back I walked into the house and heard shouting. I walked in the game room where the boys were playing PS4. Aiden looked at me and smiled "Hey bro. Have you found 'the one' yet?" They paused the game as I sighed and said "No. But I'm hoping its soon." Ryan patted my back and said "You'll find her. Don't worry. Now let's go to eat I'm starving." Then ran out as we chuckled.

We got in the black SUV and drove to a café near by. We got in and everyone was silent. The workers in the kitchen were pale and wide eyed. I saw a girl approach them with orders and said something and they said something back glancing at us. She chuckled and came to take our orders I'm guessing. She was gorgeous! She was like a goddess. She had black wavy hair that was in a bun, pink plump lips, small button nose, nice cheek bones, mesmerising blue/grey eyes with hints of gold, slim waist, and sexy curves. She was wearing an outfit that screamed innocent, but her eyes held no emotion. Huh, weird.

"Hi. What can I get you?" She smiled. "Hi princess peach." Said Ryan. She chuckled and said "I like you." We all groaned. "I thought she was different but she's just like the rest of them." I said. She rolled her eyes and said "Listen here and listen good, I dont care if your in a gang or not but I'm not the one to be falling at your feet like every other slut. I meant that your funny. So don't flatter yourself sweetie. I'll send your type of waitress over now." She said it so bluntly then she walked away and left everyone staring at her wide eyed. I finally found my princess and she's so cute and hot.

When she walked into the kitchen seconds later a fake slut came running over to us with a big smile that she even looked like the joker with her caked face. The boys looked in disgust at her as she stood at our table popping her fake boobs out.

"Hi what can I get you?" She asked trying to sound seductive but all I could think about was my little princess. After we ordered Nate said, "Grayson!" I snapped out of my daze and said "What!" He chuckled and said "What are you thinking about?" All the boys nodded and I smiled and said "I think I found the one." They all smiled and Jackson aka Jack asked "Who?" I chuckled and said "That girl that was here before the joker came." The laughed and said "She looks so innocent and adorable but she's a firecracker." We all agreed and finished up.

While we were driving back home to get ready for a race tonight, I asked Nate to find out who she was. We got home and got dressed. I kept thinking about my princess and drove to the race track thinking:

See you soon baby girl.