one |

"Hurry up or else you're going to be late, Eunjeong."

"Yeah, I know that. I'm almost there. Can you save me a seat?" 

With a phone pressed to her ear as her hands grabbed things left and right, a young woman in her early 20s let out a rough sigh as she slipped a red sweater over her top.  Thankful that her apartment was close to campus, Yoo Eunjeong began in a run as her bag was slung on her back. 

Set upon the long hill was the large campus of Inyeong-do University. 

"Why didn't you wake me up? You obviously woke up before me." 

Now at the point of yelling  at her best friend on the phone as she adjusted the bag, the moment she dove into the masses of students, her voice fell into a violent whisper. 

"Well I was going to, but you looked so peaceful and cute, so I didn't want to disturb you. Plus, you were up last night studying, so that's why I turned your alarm off."

"The moment I lay my hands on you, I am going to kill you!" 

"Well, be careful. Did you grab an umbrella, 'cus I heard that it might rain later--"

"No, I didn't. Good going on not waking me up and forgetting to bring an umbrella."

Quickly hanging up to slip her phone in her bag, Eunjeong's fast footsteps contrasted with others more relaxed walks, her lips sucking in a deep breath as she followed a rocked path to a large building on her left- the ground decorated for the school's history. 

Inyeong-do University. 

The place where hopeful students wish to attend. A place where all parents want their children to go to. A place where hell comes tumbling down onto your shoulders with an addition of a hard slap of long runs to each class and fast-talking professors. 

Jumping over the large steps that led to the entryway, Eunjeong pushed past the high entrance doors of the West Building before to speed-walk down a long and wide hallway, where small groups of students were walking with each other. Quickly finding her class, she slowly opened the door to make her way up to the seat next to her best friend. 

"You're lucky that Mr. Lee is late. If you had gotten here five minutes later, your head would have been served to him on a silver platter." 

Choi Eunsa didn't bother looking up as she patted powder under her eye and around her nose. Hearing the door open once again, all thirty people moved their gaze to see their teacher walk in, clad in a suit and case in hand. 

Notes and books down on his desk, the Professor clapped loudly, catching all the young adults attention, "Good morning, everyone. I hope that you all finished a good weekend."

Lowly answering as she placed a hair-curler under her bangs, the short-brown haired woman turned to the right, watching her best friend unpack all of her papers, notes, self-notes and extra stationary materials before letting out a tired yawn. 

"Wanna go out for lunch later? I was planning on inviting the others if you're interested." 

Turning to her left at the sound of the question, Eunjeong furrowed her brows as she removed her textbook from her bag, "You are seriously the only person I know that can and will go out for a drink, party and still hand-in your work on time, all in the same day."

Frozen as she partly applied her lipstick, the floral-clad woman shook her head as she repeated her question. 

"Wanna go out for lunch? I promise that I'll pay for everyone's meal. You haven't answered my question yet--"