Hello there!

Hey everybody! By some chance (maybe you were following me or you found this in a "you may also like" column), you found this book! Yay! I think the description is pretty decent at telling you at what may be in this book, but if not: it's about real life love stories.

If you are here to read, then welcome!

But if you want to get involved and featured in this book with your own letter, here are the details. (PM them to me...any posted in the comments or on my wall will not be featured.)

Format:

Dear (crush's/boyfriend's/girlfriend's/ fiancé(e)'s/husband's/wife's/dog's name)

(Insert message here. It doesn't have to be long and you can include whatever you want.)

(Signature...love, yours truly, etc, etc.)

Optional:

~Include a backstory for readers

~Your location and age (For example...I could sign off a letter with Winnie, 15, California, USA)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You can specify whether you would like to be mentioned or not. The same goes for with the person whom the letter is for...if you're brave, don't be afraid to tag your crush!! Haha. They might get the chapter dedicated to them. If they don't have Wattpad, then their first name works fine.

I might end up having some friends (*cough* Henrypotter999 *cough*) help me with this project, sooo...yeah. If you send something in, no worries, it will be posted...eventually. I want to be able to update this at least weekly, so don't be shy...send your letters in! Remember...this book can't be possible without your letters! :)

Also: this book was inspired by the wonderful calumisapizza's "Crush Confessions" (which is super cute and amazing by the way), so go ahead and check her out because she is AMAZING. 

Umm...yeah. I don't really know what else to put here. If you guys want to add images to your letters or whatever, I know that Wattpad won't let you send them, but PM me with your letter first and I can provide you with my Skype or Google Hangouts. 

Lots of love,

Winnie

❤💚💛💙💜