4~To my future husband

Background:

Back in high school, I used to play mash with my friends to pass the time. After a while, they all thought it was weird that I was getting married to the same guy. This guy and I have been close friends since middle school, and up to this day, our relationship has been platonic. Anyway, I simply shrugged it off because, let's be honest, nobody believes in mash.

One night, a couple of friends and I played with an old oujia board (I know shame on me). While we were asking questions I asked who I'm going to marry. It gave me the first and middle initals of the guy I previously mentioned. I don't know what to believe, but this is to him.

Dear future husband (hypothetically speaking),

I don't want to get married. Really, I don't. You know what's hilarious? You don't want to get married as well. I don't know if you notice this, but everyone in our friends group is dating someone but us. Now, I'm not trying to set us up or anything. That's not my intention. I just want to let you know that apparently, we're getting married. I know you're going to think that this whole thing is unbelievable. I mean, I don't know what to believe anymore. Remember that faraway university that I'm going to this fall? I'm not going to it anymore. The event that caused me to turn away was something that would happen in one in a million chances. I have this feeling that someone or something is preventing me from leaving this town we grew up in. I don't know if it's because of you or if I still need to learn how to be a better adult, but I do know that I am terrified. Not of you, but the feeling of knowing that I might deeply care for someone that way. I know inside, you probably feel the same way. You and I are equally pessimists when it comes to love. I know this is suppose to be a love letter, but I can't say those 3 words to you. Not now. I don't know how the hell you'll break down my love-resistant walls, or how we'll see each other again.

I don't know if this will even happen. But for now, I'll wait for destiny to make a move.

Your friend,

J.A.

If there's spelling errors, then shoot me because I'm going into college writing this semester 

❤❤❤❤❤

Awwwwwww!!!!!!

IKNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT!!!

MY FRESHMAN YEAR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!