Im sorry

Chapter 26.

He says, "Hey. Why did you just go and throw a ball at that poor girls face?" He looked so confused. I started to tear up, "Because, Cameron, She wrote all of that stuff all over my locker and then she basically said that she wanted to have sex with my boyfriend. Then she kissed him and he didn't even try to stop the kiss. And then he defended what she did to me.." Cameron then engulfed me in a hug and turned his face towards the wall because, if he didn't he would probably have went up and punched Matthew in the face. I look over at Matthew and he looks.. sad.. and sorry.

After school I went home and my mom told me that we're going over to Matthew's house every Friday for now on for a dinner.. Woopie.. so I just got dressed into high waisted shorts with a bow bandeau and white vans. I put a little French braid on the side of my hair and went down stairs, "Sweety. Go grab a cardigan." I ran back up stairs and grabbed my off white/cream oversized cardigan.

We arrived at their house and when his mother opened the door she hugged my mother and complimented her and Walter. Then she hugged me and said, "Aww. Ella you're so beautiful. And your so smart, funny, and did I mention you have a great sense of style." I giggle a little under my breath. Then walk over to Matthew, "Hello again.." is all he says then he pulls me into a hug. The hug lasted for quite a long time and Matthew whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry.." Then I reply, "Why because, I was right?" he tightens his grip around my waist, "No. Because, I kissed her back and yelled at you because, I was an idiot to kiss her." I let go of him slightly with my left hand around his neck and my right on the back of his head, "You're only saying that because, of what I did to her and because, you weren't the one who was comforting me it was Cameron." He looked so hurt but, it was the truth, "No I'm an idiot for kissing her because I.. I love you.." Then I break eye contact and look over to where our parents where standing. I turned my head back to him, "Well guess what our lives aren't a movie. You can't just do something wrong and expect it to turn out well.." I let go of him and then right on cue the door bell rings, "I'll get it.." Then he opens the door to reveal Madeline.. "Really Matthew.." I whisper/yell. Then I run upstairs and go into Matthew's bedroom and sit at his desk. Then I hear Madeline's retched voice, "So my plans have changed.. I didn't know little Lardo was gonna be here." then Matthew opened the door. he scratched the back if his head, "Uh yeah.. neither did I." I think he know I heard her. Then she sits on the bed with Matthew while I sit at his desk. After ten minutes or so she went to the bathroom, "Look Ella I'm so sor-" I cut him off, "Save it Matthew I actually though you had changed. That you where the sweetest most kindest you there was. But, now I see that you're still the old you." Madeline walked in and came straight up to me, "I know who you are.. you're the little fat ass who chucked a ball at my head you Bitch!" the Matthew got in between us and the rest of the night was crap.. I didn't even get a kiss goodbye from Matthew like he used to do. It was the cutest thing ever.. But, instead Madeline walk right up to Matthew and kissed him. I started to cry and I think Matthews mother noticed, "You okay doll?" I nodded and my mom pushed me toward Matthew. during the hug Madeline left, "Bye beautiful.." Matthew whispered quite loudly and our parents heard him. I look up at him, "Bye Matthew." Then I walked out and after I walked out Matthew looked so sad.. I kinda feel bad I mean he's still my boyfriend right..