part 2

I'm wearing a blue buttoned up shirt with black leggings, and I tied my brown locks into a pony tail. I cover my scars with my bangs. It looks alright.

All the fans were already here. It's so crowded. They're screaming like phsyco girls and it driving me nuts.

And there's johnny. He flip his hair and that time the girl beside me pass out. I don't believe it. I stay really calm. Really calm.

When it's time for johnny to say "Hi!" The fans went nuts again, causing me to put my hand to cover my ears. I can feel it started to bleed, not literaly.

A few fans can't help but swooning over a smiling johnny while me is waiting for a chance to win this game.

Johnny lays his eyes on mine, and he whisper to a guy beside him.

"That girl over there" he said

"Come up stage" he said.

"Me?" All the girls pointing theirselves.

"No, that girl, with the blue shirt" he said.

"Me?" I said

"Yes" Johnny answered, causing all girls throw their jealousy stare at me.

Johnny shaked my hand, and again a big scream come from another girl. Fortunately it wasn't come from me.

"What's your name?" He said.

"Courtney Pieterson" I said, give him a fake name.

"Courtney?" He said.

"Hmm" I looked down to my shoes, faking a blush.

"Well, stay right here, sweetie" he said.

He whisper in my ear.

He told me to sit down, and he pick another girl. We have to play a silly game and yeah, o won. I won. I won and I won.

Well, this is the time they will announce the winner and I'm very nervous. Not because I want it. But this is the only chance to pay my revenge.

"The winner is ....."

"Courtney Pine" he said.

Courtney?

My heart is racing. I think I won. But I'm not. I missed this chance. How come?

I WON all the games. I Anwered EVERY questions right.

"Courtney pine" he repeated.

This courtney girl haven't showed up yet.

"Courtney pine" he said.

Still there's no answer.

"I'll call you this last time, if you don't showed up, I will give it to the next winner" he said

Every girl squealing, want to know if they stand a chance.

I walked to the door,.I know I wouldn't make it. I'm not his fan. I'm just want to pay my revenge.

"Courtney.."

"Oh sorry, I mean, courtney Pieterson" he said

I turn my back and look at the presenter. Kind of shocked.

"That girl right there" johnny stand up from his chair and grab the microphone.

"Me?" I point myself

"Yes you, come up here" he said

I walk to the stage, without paying attention to the fans around me. They're jealous. Completely.

"Congrats" said the presenter.

"Thanks" I smiled.

Johnny take a look at me and hugged me and they shot a few picts.

-

"So, grab your suitcase, you're going with me" said johnny smiling. He took me to his car. He drive it himself. Well,.kind of intimate I can feel.

"I don't have it, johnny" I said.

"Well, you can take me to your home?" He said.

SHOOT. He will notice who I am. No. This is no good.

"You can wait for me here, and I will meet you here" I said

"Is it okay?" He said.

"Yes, johnny. My house is just around the block" I fake a smile.

"Okay then uhm dear"

"See you" he smiled.

I smiled

-

I fasten my steps and grab a few clothes, swimming suit, and lingeries too. Incase I will have a few 'play time' with johnny. Well why I even think about that? I'm here to pay my revenge.

-

"Hey!" I waved to johnny

He is smoking.

"Wait for long?" I said

"No" he smiled, he blew his smoke and dump the ciggar on the street.

"Let's go!" He said.

He open my door and I get in. Many girls would feel like a princess but I feel like a hooker. I hate him. I hate how he thinks many girls would love him.

He trace his finger and find it's way on mine.

"You have a beautiful hand" he said as he drive his car away from town

"Thanks" I smiled.

"You're different" he said.

Oh He shouldn't know who I was. He shouldn't know!!

"Different?" I asked.

"Yes, you're not getting too soft or too histeric in front of me" he said.

"Uhm" I nod and look down to my bag.

"So where do you want to go baby?" He said.

BABY? EW! I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE DOLLS, MR.

I looked at him kind of surprised.

"I'm sorry, I'm calling you that" he said.

His face turns red. Then he look to another direction.

"It's okay johnny. Actually I just want to be with you" I lied.

"Uhm,. We can stay at my house all day long, if you want" he smiled.

"All week long" I said.

"You won the game, don't you want to go to another country with me?" He asked.

"It's up to you, but today I want to see your house" I said.

"Okay , courtney, we almost arrive" he smiled.

GOOD. My journey is OFFICIALY begin.