1.3

The bedsheets provided a comfort that felt like clouds as I lie against the bed. My arm and head rest against Shawn's chest and he played with my hair gently. He was supposed to be waking me up, but it made me want to go back to sleep. His finger rests on my naked shoulder and with his playful hair movements, his finger would gently graze my skin.

"Do you have a show tonight?" Shawn asks me. I nod my head and he continued to play with my hair.

"Two show day." I reply in a tired and groggy voice.

My eyes slowly open and I see the faded light blue sky. The color placed the time from late four, early five in the morning. I glance up and see Shawn looking directly at me. My eyes met his gaze and he just stared at me.

He was so beautiful. His eyes were tired and lazy, but he still kept them open to look at me.

"What're you thinking?" I ask him.
"Nothing," Shawn replies as he shakes his head.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I begin to get up but Shawn's strong arms pull me back down into him. I turn my head up and look at his face. He has morning stubble and Grace was right - he did wake up with green eyes.

"What're you telling Grace if she catches you slipping back into her apartment?" He asks me.

"I'll tell her I went to visit someone." I reply.
"Visit who?" He asks.

"My parents. I don't know. But she'll believe it."
"What's she gonna say when you walk in freshly showered?"

"Fine, I'll shower at the theatre." I chuckle.
"Damn, I was really hoping you would shower here."

I laugh and playfully slap his arm. He kisses my temple and I sit up in the bed and hold the sheet against my naked chest. Our clothes are scattered around the floor and just as Shawn proposes another round of sex before his team wakes up, there's a knock at the door. I look at the clock on the bedside and realize that the sky had deceived me. It's 7:14 in the morning. Grace wakes up at eight.

Shawn has a look of horror on his face as he springs up into a sitting position. We look at one another and there's another knock at the door.

"Shawn, open up. It's Andrew."

"Shit!" Shawn whispers to me. He leans over the bed and grabs his shirt and throws it at me. "Put this on. Grab your clothes and hide in the bathroom."

"Will you wake up? I have to use the bathroom. Someone clogged mine last night."

"Okay, don't hide in the bathroom." Shawn puts his joggers on and forgets to put his briefs on as I put the sweater he wore last night over my body. It hangs low on my hips and I slide my underwear on.

There's the sound of a small beep and my eyes go wide as I realize that's the sound the door makes when you open it. My heartbeat races in my chest and I grab my clothes and hold them to my chest as I get on the floor and hide underneath the bed. I see Shawn's feet walk away and I hear the voices of the men.

"What took you so long?" The voice belonging to Andrew speaks.

"Sorry. I was in a deep sleep." Shawn replied with a fake yawn.

"Is that code for hungover?" He replied.
"Ha ha," Shawn dryly said, "very funny. Use my bathroom and get out. I'm still tired."

I wait under the bed for a full ten minutes. In those minutes, his manager used the bathroom, had a talk with Shawn, and then left. When I heard the door close, I rolled out and put my pants on and removed the sweater. I put on my shirt just as Shawn walked back into the room.