Ch 1: the truth

(Don't own Gravity falls but I own this novel WEEEEEEEHOOOOOooooo)

Dipper POV

I was waiting to get called for graduation today was the day I tell my big secret WHOOOoo I'm gonna die....

Get my grave ready...

I heard my name as I stood up and walked to the stage, the principal handed me my graduation thingy what ever it was, then he speaks do you wanna say something I say yes in fact I do, I gulp, over the past years I've been keeping a secret from you all, which the only person who knows is Mabel, I take off my cap seeing Mabel recording I am a girl I say.

Everyone screams in surprise, the reason I'm telling you this is because I'm hitting puberty and I can't hide it now...

I walk out the door grabbing Mabel, wishing I never did that the whole hall was silent, I grabbed my stuff walking out of the school for home before leaving the next day for Gravity falls, I open the door to our house seeing mum sitting down and watching Tv with a coffee.

I run to my room packing my stuff, I picked out what I was going to wear tomorrow I picked out a white cardigan, with a white top with words saying who cares about boys I have ice cream I get out my little pink ribbon for my top, like a school bow but pink, I get out a short pink mini skirt with black cat socks I set the clothes on my bed for tomorrow morning.

-next day-

I wake up hearing my alarm go off, I try to stop it smashing it instead, I open my eyes looking on the ground seeing my clock in pieces well that goes another clock the 10th clock I look at the clock I haven't managed to break yet, which is my phone I turn it on 2.00 ok I have one more hour left before leaving better make it worth it.

I put on the clothes I pick out yesterday I do up my pink bow and put a pink headband in my hair, perfect I walk to the bathroom looking at my tattoos I get my toothbrush I look at them again my tattoos have a lot but a big circle with nothing in it, I was going to put bills wheel but I didn't get it done, so it's just a big empty space.

I walk out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and grabbing my suitcase, I walk out the door with Mabel for the bus stop, we wait about a minute before the bus shows up I let Mabel and waddles on first, before me, I wave to our mum and dad before leaving I sit on a seat next to Mabel putting my headphones on listing to Love trigger, I look at the window of the bus seeing the trees in sync with the wind.

I shut my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wake up a little while later, seeing Mabel still awake I see the sign to Gravity Falls I smile can't wait to see Stan and Ford and the others.

I get off the bus with Mabel and Waddles her pig we walk to the shack I still had my headphones on with music going, so I couldn't hear anything, I knock on the door of the shack as we wait, I turn off the music putting my headphones down to my neck I see the door opening welcoming Mabel hugging her before he looks at me, he walks off and screams I need more pills theses pills don't work anymore I'm going crazy OMG.

I laugh your not seeing things, Stan, I'm really a girl I say as I walk in and hug him I see Ford come and hug me and Mabel saying he has something for me, I walk down with him as he gives me a box, I open the box seeing a furry toy looked like a Furby but it said Tattletail, I look at him you made a horror toy a real thing I squeal with excitement since he knew I loved that game so much, I pick up the toy as it turns on I pat its head hugging it tight I run up to my room to my bed.

Bill POV

Today was the day the Pines twins would be back for the summer I teleport to the shack looking at Pinetrees window looks like he's here, I float up to the window looking in it seeing a girl, thinking who the hell is in my Pinetree's room before I notice the face, I was shocked thinking Pinetree was always a boy but he's a girl, I then notice the toy it had a bad vibe but she looked happy, so I didn't mind.

-Words 801-