Mama Dipper

I'm sick but I'm doing this because I love you all <3

----

"I stared at the mall as people were walking in and out of it... "this is going to be a long day," I  thought, I walked into the mall with Mabel and Bill as we walked into a shop, "so many clothes..." I thought"

"so hungry," I say aloud, I look at Bill and Mabel as they keep talking to each other, "I'm hungry for F*ck sakes," I say screaming at Bill and Mabel "I need my cake and noodles and pie and KFC" I scream as I fall to the floor whinging "I want food!!!" I scream in the middle of public"

"Fine I'll get you some food jeez" I hear Bill, "You better baby boo," I say cutely "Umm maybe I shouldn't now," Bill says "wha?..." I say I fall to my knees as I start crying "Why are you doing this to me!!!" I scream out "Mabel get the holy water" Bill screams out to Mabel"

"What did I ever do to you" Dipper screams out.

"well... let's see," Bill says.

2 hours of ranting about what Dipper did to Bill (Get all dirty with it for all I care, hue hue)

"I'm sorry!!!" Dipper screams at Bill.

"Sorry won't cut it," Bill says to Dipper.

"Hahaha... ha what?" Dipper says with venom in her voice, "I'm going through puberty right now, do you know how painful it is, the cramps the mood swings, and I even sing you to sleep and hug you before I leave the bedroom I even kiss you on the forehead, and, and yet I get this" dipper says with venom.

"Well I guess your going to have to pay with your life isn't that right child, don't worry you can run all you like but mama will find you and put you back to sleep, run all you like, you can't hide from Mama, I'm always watching, I even watch you when you have a shower and go toilet" Dipper says creepily. (Okay this is just getting creepy and weird)

"so you can't say anything, now can you, no Mama I cant, like I said you can run, but you cant hide when I find you I'll dress you up in baby clothes and nurse you to sleep, and you won't have a choice but to obey me, even if you don't want to" dipper says with Venom.

"But if you don't obey me... you'll be punished, and you know what my punishment is, now be a good boy and get Mama some food," dipper says.

"Okay?," dipper says cutely, Bill nods slowly "Good boy," Dipper said as she smiled at Bill.