Wattpad Original

AUTHOR'S NOTE: UNTIL YOU SERIES

A/N

I cannot thank you guys enough for coming on this exciting journey with me! Every single time i see your notifications, i am beyond excited and just so you know, this is the first book i feel like i didn't write alone. I had help from every single one of you! Thank you soo soo terribly much for being the best reader a girl could ever ask for. I'm beyond honored you chose my book. Thank you for every vote, every comment, sharing this story and every read.

I would like to go on and on and on but I simply cannot because words would fail me. So, thanks once again! I do hope you find the ending satisfactory☺ No more cliffhangers.

Do you know this story is part of a series? The first part being Matthew's story, and the third being Ellie's story. You can read the other two for free on my profile;

UNTIL SERIES:

ONE- UNTIL I REALLY DO;

(Highest ranking #1 in historical)

"I volunteer. I will be your wife..." When he rose a brow, she covered the distance between them, her jaw set. "In name only."

He seemed to consider her words for a few seconds. "No," He finally said.

"What?!" Her pitch rose a notch, disappointment lacing her voice.

Taking a step that brought him face to face with her, "If you must be my wife, Blondie, then you must truly be my wife -in name, and in body." He leaned forward, his warm breath tickling her skin as his eyes ran down the length of her. "Frankly," He raised his eyes back to her. "I want all of you. All, or nothing."

_

Sharon Annabella Freelance is the only daughter of George Freelance, the town's drunk gambler. Not only has he gambled everything away, but he has managed to gamble his daughter away also.

Left with no other choice, Sharon must marry and learn to live with the man her father lost a bet to. Well, he can have her but he will never possess her heart. That, he can bloody bet on!

_

Mathew Steiner, in a desperate attempt to be independent, leaves the comfort of his father's wealth, moves to a small town, and buys a mansion he cannot fully afford yet.

When Mathew's only hope of paying fully for the house is dashed, he is faced with two options; return to his father, a failure or, get his hands on his inheritance left by his grandfather. There is only one problem with option two; he must find a wife to do so.

*
TWO; UNTIL FOREVER

Bailey Robinson's orders were simple; get rid of the letter and get back to work.

When Bailey begins a correspondence with a mysterious woman, the last thing he expects is to fall in love with her. Or worse, find out that the woman behind the words of those letters, is now about to be wed to his master.

**

Elizabeth is unwilling to settle for less in love. Which is why, she has turned down every eligible bachelor in London, to the horror of her parents.

A correspondence with the dashing Frederick Wellington is her father's solution to her 'dreaded' spinsterhood, and her last attempt at finally finding the right man. An attempt that causes her to fall head over heels in love with Frederick.

Elizabeth has finally met her prince charming.

However, the longer she spends with Frederick, the more convinced she is that she has made a terrible mistake; a mistake that might be too late to correct, a mistake that just might cost her everything.