My fav ship: Bill x Dipper ( BillDip )

BillCipher50: "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to-" I was caught off when Bill walked in.

Real Bill Cipher: " This isn't a game show but, I want to do the introduction!" He said with his usual demonic tone ( btw, bill is human. The one in the picture right in front of the computer.)

BillCipher50:" But.. but.. fine!~ "
I say stubbornly.

Bill Cipher:" Hello all you humanoids! Welcome to the show! In this show you we be watching the owner, me and the main cast from gravity falls reacting to the list of ships!" Bill said with pure glee." Here we have-"

BillCipher50: This time I cut Bill off " The contestants are~

Dipper Pines! Mable Pines! Great uncle Stanley and Great uncle Stanford! Soos! Wendy Curdoury! Grenda and Candy!"
I say in a sing song voice.

Everyone: " Hello!" They all say in unison.

Bill Cipher:" The first ship we will be reacting to is...." Bill starts to say until I swipe the clipboard from him.

BillCipher50:" Bill x Dipper!" I say a little fangirly.

Wendy: " I thought you were a male, why are you fangirling?" Wendy asks me and I just shrug.

Dipper:" Nonononononono!!!!! I will not accept being shipped with a dorito!" Dipper says in anger and slight panic.

Bill Cipher:" I kind of like the ship Pinetree~" Bill cooed just to kind of tick dipper off but, at the same time sharing his opinion.

Grunkle Ford: " You stay away from my nephew Cipher!" Ford says grabbing dipper by the shoulder and pulling him closer to him.

Mable, grenda, candy:" Yeah! Go away you Dorito!" They both yell.

Bill Cipher: " You all go to hell." Bill continued to curse under his breath.

Wendy:" I thought Dipper had a crush on me by the way?" Wendy questioned the cast.

Grunkle Stan:" Yeah, Dipper you still crushin' on Wendy?" Stan ask dipper and his usual raspy voice. ( To me it's raspy )

Dipper:" All well, actually, uhhh..." Dipper keeps stuttering .

Mable:" DIPPER'S GAYYYY!!!!" She yelled from across the room while putting stickers on everything and glitter.

Everyone: Everyone stares at dipper in pure shock and confusion.

BillCipher50: " Oh come on! Am I seriously the only one that knew from the beginning???" I sigh as the cast don't even respond to what I just said.

BillCipher50: " Anyways were gonna rap this all up! I hope you enjoyed the show!

REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM! BUT GOLD BYE!"

421 words.

Oh please in the comments below tell me what ship you want next!!