Pinecest

Immmm sooooo sorrryyyy.
I haven't been on a lot due to me literally CUTTING MY FOOT OPEN, and of course school. ( gotta get me' A's ). Anyways let's go.
@AmeliaHarris4 I will be doing the ones you suggested don't worry!
________________________________

Author: " Why hello you wonderful people! I know I have been gone, but I am back and full of ships! " I say raising my voice gradually in delight.

Stanley: " Yeah, yeah hurry up the the dang- uhh ' ship? " He said questioningly.

Author: " Ugh, fine~ " I looked down at the clip board and hummed. " Don't know how you mystery twins gonna take, but pinecest. " I stated quickly.

Mable and Dipper: " WHAT! Okay uhhh, if anyways forgotten WERE TWINS! " they screamed in that weird twin unison thing.

Grenda and Candy: The two girls cringed harshly at the thought.

Wendy: The tomboy looked over at the
Grunkles looking at the clipboard in disgust that that the tomboy was holding. " Uhhh- maybe we should move on and just, forget about this ordeal... "

The cast: They all nodded vigorously.

Author: I let out a sigh. " Alright, well move
on. "

REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ILLUSION,
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM,
BYE GOLD BYE.

I'm sorry if the reactions seem rude, but I do try to make the characters reactions as realistic as possible. Bye!