Part One

This is only my second book, so please comment or vote, our feedback is extremely important for me, because if you are not enjoying, I may discontinue. So please comment. Enjoy! :)

Dinah's POV -

BZZZ! BZZZ! BZZZ!

Great. Just what I wanted. An alarm to wake me at 7am. A new school year.

My name is Dinah Jane Hansen, I'm almost 18 years old.

I rolled over to face my phone, quickly checking my notifications. I replied to a few Instagram messages, complimenting my selfie from the previous night, then I retweeted a few tweets, including a Beyoncé tweet, before choosing my outfit for the day. I decided on the following :

Realization hit me when I remembered we had a new teacher for English

Realization hit me when I remembered we had a new teacher for English. I reconsidered my outfit before deciding I looked great, hoping it would make a good impression, rumour had it that she's gorgeous. I applied a nude lipstick, a smokey eyeshadow and winged eyeliner. I grabbed an apple, pulled on my white heels and kissed my mum's cheek, before catching a ride with my best friends, Ally and Lauren. Ally's old enough to drive so she drives us everyday.

We pulled into the school car park, finding a spot in the student section before going to the school office to collect our new timetables for the year. We screamed in excitement when we realized we had English together everyday.

"I wonder if Ms. Kordei is hot", Lauren smirked. Ally giggled as we strolled into room 214.

Instantly, we stopped. Ms. Kordei was sat at her desk, and upon hearing our heels clack, she looked up.

My eyes strayed across her body, taking in every inch of her smooth dark skin, her expressive brown eyes and toned body. My breath caught in my throat as the goddess made her way towards us. I wasn't aware she had spoken until Ally nudged me.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" I softly said, not unaware of the smirks and chuckles of my friends behind me.

"My name is Ms. Kordei, I'll be teaching you English this year, please take a seat anywhere you like. Please keep in mind that I will move you if necessary", she informed me with a smile. Oh God, her smile is so beautiful, I thought. I was snapped out of my trance by my friends dragging me to the back of the class where we could watch her without interruption.

"Dinah has the hots for Ms. Kordeiiiii!" Lauren sang under her breath. I glared at her and shook my head in denial, as my eyes locked back on to the beautiful woman currently writing on the board. I was in my own world again, unaware of the whispers of the two sat beside me.

Students began to trickle in, taking seats as Ms. Kordei finalised her planning. I sighed, noting that this was going to be a long year...