Part Two

"Right, as this is our first lesson together, I want to go round the room, and I want you all to state three things about you, okay?" Ms. Kordei. We mumbled in agreement.

She started at the front, with Alyssa.

"I love art, sport and history", she said with her biggest smile. Show-off. Alyssa is extremely well-known for her wealth and power, so nobody messes with her. Ms. Kordei just smiled and moved on, much to Alyssa's anger. She expected more acknowledgement. She didn't get it. I smirked at Lauren, who returned my smirk.  Gradually, she learnt three new things about each individual, as well as names.

She came to me. "I love food, sleep and Russell Howard". (AN: I LOVE ALL THESE TOO!!!)

"Lazy and a loser!" Alyssa muttered to her followers. I say followers because their families want to get in with her family, so they have to stay with her, eat with her, bully with her, to keep up the pretence.

"Alyssa Monroe that is enough!" Ms. Kordei told her with a slight hint of anger in her voice. Alyssa slunk lower in her seat, used to having the teachers wrapped around her finger, fearful of being fired. Not Ms. Kordei. Already, I noticed something different about her. She was a feisty individual. She did her own thing. She caught my gaze and smiled at me, with genuine warmth, unlike the smile she gave Alyssa at the beginning.

The bell rang. Students grabbed their bags and raced out.

"Ms. Hansen, may I have a word? Ms. Hernandez, Ms. Jauregui, she'll only be a moment." My friends nodded and smiled as they made their way out the door to wait.

"Ms. Hansen, I noticed you were a little out of it today, is everything alright? Is it Alyssa? I know her past record with this school." she said softly, holding my gaze. I sighed.

"Partly. I just have a few things on my mind today", I told her. She rubbed my arm in sympathy. Sparks ran through my body.

"I know how that feels. Ms. Hansen-"

"Please, call me Dinah or DJ"

"Dinah, would you come back here at the end of the day? I have a few things I'd like to go over, nothing to worry about". I agreed and left to go to Sociology with Ally. The walk was only two minutes but felt like two hours, due to Ally's nonstop questions.

Finally, we reached Sociology. I zoned out for the whole hour, thinking of Ms. Kordei. Which did not go unnoticed by Ally. She began to talk, but I stopped her, apologized, told her I had to go and hugged her with a promise that I would FaceTime her.

Each small step felt like a mile as I eagerly made my way to English. I pushed the door open and saw her sat at her desk, deep in thought. As I made my way to her desk, she snapped out of it and warmly smiled.

"Ms. Hansen, I mean, Dinah. I really have to apologize. I only have one explanation for bringing you here..." She trailed off.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She glanced at me and looked down.

"You see, when you walked into my room a few hours ago, there was something about you that attracted me to you. You're like a magnet. Young, beautiful, intelligent, funny. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I set my students after you a paper to do, because my mind kept wandering to you and I couldn't focus enough to teach for five minutes, let alone an hour. I wanted to see you again. I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I asked you to come now. There's something I've wanted to do." She closed the gap and hungrily kissed me. She ran her tongue across my lip, asking for entrance. I gladly obliged. Her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. My arms slid around my neck as I deepened the kiss. Our bodies were meshed together as I gently propelled her to her chair, pushed her down and straddled her lap. It was as if the room had grown a few degrees warmer. Her hands ran down my sides, resting on my bottom. She planted a few kisses down my neck. She gave me one final kiss with everything she had, before pulling back. I whined in annoyance and tried to pull her in. She giggled as we tried to catch our breaths. I pecked her nose before pulling her into a standing position, our arms still around each other.

"Dinah, what you do to me. I swear", she laughed. Her laugh is like honey.

"Ms. Kordei..."

"Please, call me Normani, or Mani for short." Normani. Beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

"Mani, I have to go, my parents will be waiting", I said sadly.

"I know princess, we'll see each other tomorrow though!" We embraced one last time before I left.

I had my first kiss, with my teacher. Who has a beautiful name. Who is beautiful. I ran my finger across my lips, sighing in happiness as I walked home.

Hi guys. I hope you like this. It's about as smutty as I'm gonna get, so take it or leave it lol.  845 words!!! This. Is. Legit. The. Longest. Chapter. I. Have. Ever. Written!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

I feel very positive about this book, but it isn't about me. It's about you guys. I've noticed that no one has commented, so I am unsure whether you are enjoying or not. Even if it is just a "this is good" or "I like it", every comment matters to me, as it helps me to improve. I can not improve without your opinions as readers. I apologize if this isn't smutty enough, (coz you are all dirty minded smut lovers lol), I don't feel 100% comfortable with smut writing, but I wrote a little to make you all happy lol. Goodbye Humans.

*"Humans" was the 1000th word! Longest chapter everrrrrrr. :D <3

 :D <3