Part Three

This part is dedicated to @drive33 for adding my book to your Norminah reading list. Because of you, I've decided to update lol. Enjoy.

I woke with a start. Memories of last night's dreams started flooding back, colouring my cheeks a dull pink. How would I look her in the eye now?

I mentally cringed as I chose my outfit for the day. I decided to wear this :

I applied a peach lipstick and matching eyeshadow with small winged eyeliner

I applied a peach lipstick and matching eyeshadow with small winged eyeliner. I curled my soft, caramel coloured hair into soft curls. I pulled on my heels and climbed into my silver Audi.

 I pulled on my heels and climbed into my silver Audi

I've always loved Audis.

I pulled into the school car park, choosing the parking space I wanted. I climbed out and saw I had English first. Blood rushed to my cheeks as I remembered the dream. It wasn't major, but we kissed in her room. Still, it's enough to get me blushing.

I walked slowly, praying there'd be other kids there and I could slip in. No such luck. She was alone. I walked in head down. I sat at my desk, focusing on the initials carved into the wood.

"Dinah?" I heard her soft voice. And fell in love again.

"Hi, Ms. Kordei!" I replied as cheerfully as I could muster.

"Everything okay? You seem down..."

Erm, how do I tell you that I had a dream about us kissing?

"I'm good, thank you" I said. Phew.

"Listen, if you don't want last night to happen again, I won't do anything" she murmured.

I glanced at the clock, noting we had ten minutes left. I walked around my desk, as she swivelled to face me. I walked between her legs as she stared intently at me, biting her lip. What is she doing to me...

I cupped her face gently, bringing our lips to meet. I ran my tongue across her lip, asking for entrance, which she denied. I grasped her backside, making her gasp, I slipped my tongue in. We explored every inch of the other's mouth, savouring the sparks, the love, the time we have together. She wrapped her legs around my waist, drawing me in so that our bodies were pressed together. I pulled back to breathe, as she buried her head in my neck. She sat up, pressing her forehead against mine. Our breathing returned to normal as we stared into the other's eyes, getting lost in the depths of soft brown.

The bell rang, interrupting us.

She pecked my nose and whispered, "I love you. Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

I responded my pressing my lips against hers and pausing to whisper a yes.

It made me so happy to know she is mine, to know the joy in her eyes was caused by me, to know that she's mine to hold, to cherish, to love, to experience moments with. I couldn't be happier.

Unfortunately, we had to separate before students poured in, but not without a little kiss and a "meet me after school here".

I love my girl.

Hope you liked it!