Album #1: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out PT2

Where were we.... Ah.. After the intermission...

But It's Better If You Do: this some has a video. It starts out as a soap opera type thing and then it changes to a strip club sorta thing and that's basically what the lyrics are about. Praying for love in a lap dance.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies: we've all heard this one. The video is about a wedding and Brendon accused the bride of being a whōre and then they all come rushing in and crash the wedding. Later in the video the bride gets mad at the groom and she storms out and then Brendon is giving the groom a lecture on closing the dāmn door and then drags him out only to find the bride cheating on the groom with one of the guests and that's basically it.

I Constantly Thank God For Esteban: I don't know how to explain it. I guess you can say it's kinda about the band performing with more than the average confidence?? It's so hard to explain.

There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet: ahh, the title you've been waiting for. A whopping 16 words and it's not necessarily related to the song. I don't know how I'm going to explain this. It's about Brendon (I assume) ruining a banquet for the mildly inspiring by making people leave their over coats, canes, and top hats with the doorman. And then "you" go to the bathroom assuming they think your name is "cheap" and that you look like shīt. To sum it up, Brendon's the new cancer.

Build God, Then We'll Talk: I'm terrible at explaining things. I don't know where to start on this one. I can't even start on this one. Just listen ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

And that's it. I hope I'm not too terrible at exposing. I got distracted when I heard a light flick on amd notice it was bright instead room. So I grabbed a huge knife and crept over but the light was off an it was just the sun. But that doesn't change the fact that my dog heard it too.
~V. H.