O N E

Park sung young P.O.V

I started shuffling around in my bed to the sound of my alarm going off, after realising I was awake I peeked over to my side drawer and started feeling for my phone. Once I got ahold of it I scrolled through my Instagram feed as it is the first thing I do every single morning. I got out of bed and went over to my closet picking out some clothes and quickly going into my bathroom, nearly tripping over my bag on the way,  and quickly stared running my bath.

A short while later I was all dried off and nearly ready to get dressed . I put on a cropped black jumper and put a my favourite checkered skirt :

 I put on a cropped black jumper and put a my favourite checkered skirt :

And went to comb my dark brown hair.
A short while later I was already out the door cycling to the coffee shop me and Jennie planned to meet up. I checked if I locked my bike properly to the lamp and walked into the small, but cosy, coffee shop. "Sung Young!" the familiar voice squealed from the booth by the window. I turned around and walked over to the table my friend Jennie who was sitting down at waiting for me. "Wait! Don't sit down yet" she looked at me whilst I was half way slid in the booth. 'Can you please go order?' She asked me whilst handing me her money to me as a 'you have no choice' option. I sighed and walked towards the counter.

"I can't believe I got the place!" Jennie squeals to me all about how she's in a girl group now. "So why did you need to talk to me in person?" I asked her whilst sipping my iced caramel macchiato. "Okay so, were performing a stage in Seoul but one of our backup dancers quit last minute and I told my management about you and I-" I put my coffee down on the table "I stopped dancing Jennie, I'm sorry" I say whilst picking my coffee back up. "It's only for one time Sung!" I stopped whilst getting up, I was so easily convinced "I'll do this but Once, no more than one time. Also Will I get paid for this because I would need to take a break from my current job at the Ice rink. "It pays a lot so don't worry, thank you so much Park Sung Young you're a life saver!!"

***

After finishing our chat and drinks me and Jennie went to the mall down in gangnam, we decided to celebrate my help and go out to her brothers party which was happening later tonight. We went into some of the makeup stores and clothes stores where I got all the essentials for Tonight. We went into four clothes stores but I couldn't find anything I liked "why are we buying clothes for tonight anyway? It's not like it's a big event" I said as we went into BSX. "my brother has a lot of connections and he's friends with a lot of idols and actors, so we need to look good!" she told me whilst she was looking through some crop tops. After thinking about it I had the motivation and I finally decided on what to wear:

I got some fishnets paired with a black skirt and a black and burgundy jumper which I tied all in with a belt

I quickly got back home to changed into my new clothes and put on my makeup that Jennie payed for, as she is older and wealthier than me she wouldn't let me buy it for myself. I put my lip stain and eyeliner in my purse and left my small apartment.

We got in her car and drove off, I can't lie I was pretty excited to go out with Jennie as I haven't had the chance to for along time.

As we ware on the move I decided to text my friend and telling him all about the party and how I agreed to work with Jennie for a while, but he wasn't very happy about it, I don't understand males, so I just turned my phone off so I could have a good time instead of being told what to and what not to do by him.

The car stopped and i grabbed my purse and jacket from the back seat and quickly got out onto the pavement where I could already hear the music blasting though the speakers which made the ground vibrate.

Some time later I've already drank 3 bottles of soju and took a couple of pictures with celebrities that ware attending the party, but I felt normal so I guess I wasn't drunk..right? I looked around trying to find Jennie in the crowded living room, but she was no where to be seen so I decided to go to the back yard.

"Jennie!! Jennie?!!" I shouted nearly tripping over the door frame. "Hey, Watch out?" I felt a hand grab my wrist as I was falling. "I'm very sorry, I didn't- I-" I looked up at the person that was stopping my blood circulation in my hand. I couldn't believe my own Eyes...

----
HELLO THIS IS MY NEW FANFICTION AND IM VERY HAPPY TO BE WRITING IT!! I hope you enjoy this and please leave some suggestions on how could I improve in the next chapter. I promise it's going to be very dramatic and exciting so please keep reading :) <3