T W O

Park sung young P.O.V

'I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time' I got out of his grip and bowed my head, quickly speeding of into the pool house.

'That wasn't him right? It wasn't min yoongi? No it's just a look alike that's it! Aishh no!! It was him!!' I sat on the sofa gripping onto my hair trying to comprehend the situation that accrued a couple of minutes ago. I looked around the small room and found the star of the show. 'Jennie unnie!! I need to go home!..'

...

'So what's the reason I'm driving you home?' I heard Jennie say in a unamused tone. 'Well I need to rest if I'm going to be... going to be- working! Yeah working with you from
tomorrow, hah yeah' I said lifting my head from the car window.

'Yeah okay then, I guess you're right I should head home too' she spoke whilst yawning.

Min Yoongi P.O.V

I slipped out from the pool house, where All the other hyungs ware. I went to the house to get us all more drinks, whilst walking I saw a girl ,loosing her balance and looking really scared, it looked silly from the corner of my eye, I laughed under my breath. I kept on walking and saw the girl again in tears, I then felt bad. I looked up as she tripped by the door but I luckily caught her by her hand and back. When she caught her balance again I let go of her back and looked at her, quickly saying something to take my eyes of her. And in a span of 2 seconds she was gone, no where to be found.

All way through till the end of the party I couldn't get my mind off of her for some reason. When I touched her it felt so different, although it was for a couple of seconds But then as the night went by and other girls appeared she hid in my mind, for a while..

...

The next morning I woke up, laying in the back of my hyung Jins car, hardly even opening my eyes because of the strong hangover headache. I lifted my head slightly and noticed that we ware parked in front of the Bighit building. I shot up and ran out of the car running in through the door.

I ran up the stairs nearly tripping up, I got to the hallway where the studios ware at and ran in as I was a couple hours late.

I ran into the studio, stopping at the door frame as the rest of the band members looked at me smirking and giggling. "Yah! What're you laughing at huh?!" I said in my defence going to the sofa and slumping down. I started going through my phone and messages as the other band members ware getting ready to leave.

We ware all in the car apart from Jungkook hyung as he went shopping with his parents. "Yoongia! We're going to get sulguk for you" I looked up to Jin who was driving my car "it's good that we left you in your car as our CEO came to see our practice" I froze and suddenly slapping myself on the face "urghhhhhh, I'm such a idiot!" 'Jin looked at the front mirror and giggled "don't worry we told him you have a flu, and he told us you can't be in the studio for 48 hours which means tomorrow you have a day off as well" I sat in a slump wondering what I'll be doing all day.

As we arrived at the small restaurant in Jung-gu and sat down at our table near the entrance, luckily it started raining as we got In so at least we didn't get drenched by the summer rain, well we didn't, but someone else did..

There she was the girl from last nights party, with her friends walking in. As soon As I saw her I noticed she was wearing a short grey ruffle dress with a cream sweater, black dolly shoes and matching socks, her brown hair down and wavy but wet from the rain.

She came in with a girl that I recognised from yg that just recently had a comeback. There was 3 other girls and 2 males, one close to the girl from the party, he looks like he would be her boyfriend. He had black wavy bowl cut hair and looked way older than her.

She sat down at the booth a bit to the left from us but I don't think they noticed that we ware here, I decided to just ignore her and eat my food. I only ordered sulguk as I wasn't very hungry, I just wanted to know the girls name.

I zoned out and ate my food whilst talking to the other band members until suddenly I heard the people at the booth arguing, the guy was raging at the girl from last nights party so I kept aware and looked at the table, a not so long while later the girl ran out so without notice I shot up and ran after her.

Lol second chapter is over, please like and share and I'll give you a hug ❤️