F O U R

6 years ago, Sung Young P.O.V

I was walking through the school halls with my bestest friend Kang Iura-

(Kang iura)

We just finished our second to last class and ware about to go eat our lunch, Well Until iura disappeared off somewhere so I decided it would be best if I went alone, it's not like it's the first time it's happened anyway.

I was walking back to my class through a shortcut as I was nearly late because of trying to finish my Maths assignment whilst eating my lunch. As I turned the corner towards the stairs I found iura, getting pushed around by a group of boys that's seemed to be a tad bit older than us. I was tense but also angry "Heyy, you!!!!" I shouted, running towards my best friend.

"Don't get involved, go away!!" She shouted to me. But I ignored her and kept on running down the steps, nearly slipping. I went over and started pushing the boys away from my friend that was pushed against the wall, until I got hit over the head and everything went dark.

I started shuffling with my eyes closed in a bed, did I not go to school today? Was I dreaming? I thought as I rolled over to my side, until my near realisation that my hand was plugged into the intravenous and I had a awful headache. 'H-hello? Sung-young, can you hear me?!' I heard a mans voice yell from above me, but for some reason I couldn't recognise it. I looked up not able to speak as I heard people rushing in through the doors, including my mother and younger brother.

I kept on looking up at everyone whilst a headache started to form at the back of my head, then I started realising what happened.

A while later I was sitting on the hospital bed ready to leave and also trying to breathe through the pain. I heard two knocks of my hospital room door, 'sung young? Can I come in, please' I heard a unknown male voice from behind the door, I curiously told him to come in whilst my head followed the opening door and my eyes landed on a boy. To my surprise it was one of the guys that attacked me and my friend at school, 'what do you want! I'asked with a angry tone, 'woah, calm down' he said as he started to explain How he tried to stop his so called friends and that's why he was there but they wouldn't listen, he also told me that he feels sorry for me and he's the one who called me a ambulance. I felt very lucky that he was there to help me so I invited him for coffee.

A couple hours later full of talking and messing around I got to know him a slight bit better, his name is min yoongi and he's 18 (2 years older than me). It was getting dark so I decided to start going home. I was about to call my mum but my phone died as soon as I pressed her number. "Is everything okay?" He asked looking at me while walking over to his motorbike. "Well my phone died so I kind of don't have a way to get home" I looked down back at my phone, as I put my phone in my pocket I felt something getting throw to me, It was a motor bike helmet "where do you live?" He asked putting on his helmet, already sitting on his motorcycle. I got on and already we ware speeding on the road, I couldn't help but grip onto him and hide.

We finally stopped in front of my mum's restaurant/house. "Thank you for getting me home safely" I thanked him. "No no, it's okay" he said before leaving. I turned around to Iura standing there with a soup spoon from my mums kitchen, I gulped.

After getting scolded for riding a motorcycle by my friend I got changed into some comfy clothes:

Iura wore something more stylish as she came back from a entertainment group audition:

'So who was that boy, is he your boyfriend now or something?' She looked at me whilst I was swinging upside down on a push up bar at a small parking lot that showed a gorgeous view of Daegu, I swinged down and pushed her shoulder 'of course not, w...

'So who was that boy, is he your boyfriend now or something?' She looked at me whilst I was swinging upside down on a push up bar at a small parking lot that showed a gorgeous view of Daegu, I swinged down and pushed her shoulder 'of course not, we met today and, he's not my type anyway' I looked at her and we started giggling together because we both knew that what I said wasn't the truth.

The next day;
Min yoongi's P.O.V:

I was riding to school on my motorbike, not being able to take my mind off of the girl I met yesterday. I breathily stopped at the convenience store and bought two cans of sprite and kept on going hoping I would get there before she went to her study.

I looked down on my wrist to check the time "it's a hour till school starts, why are you here so early?" I shot up, pretending like I didn't get frightened by sung young "yeah-uh I kind of-ff I don't really know haha" I said whilst scratching the back of my head.

I was looking down at her, I got lost in her dark hazel eyes. "Uh, oh yeah!" I remembered and took my backpack, unzipping it quickly and clumsily. I took out the sprite and gave one to her. "So you see-uhm, do you maybe want to hang out again-n? Like I mean you don't have to but-" I stopped mumbling and looked at her again, she started giggling and gave me a peck on the cheek, standing on her tiptoes "meet me at the caffe down the street at 6" she said taking the sprite and leaving me standing there in shock. I opened my Can and it suddenly burst "that girl, she's making me crazy"

••••••••

THANK YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY ❤️ new update might be soon ;)