Tour begins

CC's POV~

"Ash hurry up we're gonna be late!" I yelled as we were waiting for the bus to take off. Our first stop is the airport to go to England, WOOH! We get to see Brooke who we haven't seen in ages. We have 7 bunks on the bus, we usually only have 5 hmm...

Its been almost 2 months since Brooke left, Andy has been sad ever since. Until they started talking regularly. We're hoping Brooke will be at the airport, but theres going to be screaming fans so maybe not.

We arrive at the airport and board the plane for England.

{just landed in England}

"Hey guys Brooke just texted me shes here waiting for us" Jinxx said, as soon as he said that Andy's frown turned into a big cheesy grin and he literally bolted off the plane.

We were close behind him and all we could hear was "Brooke?! Brooke?!!!!" Coming from Andy. It stopped..and we knew he found her.

~Brooke's POV~

I heard my name being called and turned around to find Andy, oh how i've missed him. With out even thinking i ran and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and just hugged him tightly.

"Well hello to you too!" He said as he laughed. I then saw the rest of the guys and ran up to hug them too. Everyone was staring but i didn't care, my best friends were here.

"Hey guys!" I yelled as they came up. They all yelled hey back and we all exchanged hugs. "You look great Brooke! I love your purple hair!" Jake said. I smiled and led them to my car. "Oh my god Brooke are you serious?!! You got a BVB car? Like oh my god our faces are literally on your car thats awesome!!" Jinxx said.

We hopped in and drove to my sisters, she was heavily pregnant now, due any day. When we got there a rather fat Paige came waddling out the front door to meet the guys. "Hey i'm Paige, Brooke's twin" she greeted them with.

"Hey i'm Andy and this is Ashley, Jake, Jinxx and CC"

We walked inside and just talked for hours. And about the silliest things, "i'll be back!" Paige said cheerfully as she walked into the other room. "Brooke, you look great, you really do love!" Andy said to me as i gave him his drink. "YEAH YOUR PURPLE HAIR LOOKS RAD!!!" CC added. "Haha thanks guys, you all look good too, really good, like, hot..." I said nervously as i bit my lip.

They all just smirked playfully at me and then the next thing i know 5 guys have piled on me attacking me. With tickles. Fuck!! Not tickles oh god i'm gonna die!

"Stop! Oh my god please stop hahahahahahahah!!!" I said. They continued tickling me until we heard blood curdling screams. It was Paige. "BROOKE HURRY QUICKLY AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed.

I went running to her room and saw her on the floor with water on the floor in front of her. "The. Baby's. Coming." She said as calmly as she could.

"Okay deep breaths you'll be okay, now Andy call an ambulance, Ash get some pillows, Jake grab her bags, they're in the living room near the door, CC get some water and ice please, Jinxx get a damp cloth and bring it here." I said. After a few moments everyone came back and did what i told them to do, okay now Ash can you help me get Paige up please?" "Yeah sure okay ready 1, 2, 3!" He said.

We carefully walked Paige outside to wait for the ambulance to come. "AHHHHHHHGHGHHHHHH" Paige screamed in agony. "Its okay Paige hold my hand and breathe" i said in a calm tone. The ambulance arrived and Jake and i were in there with her, the others in the car behind us.

"You're going to be a mum Brooke!" Paige said as she took deep breaths. "No, i'm going to be an aunt, you'll always be his mum" i answered. "Can i be an uncle?!" Jake asked as he laughed holding Paige's hand.

We arrived at the hospital and it was go time, Paige was 8 cm dilated so the baby will be here pretty soon. "Are you ready for your baby girl Miss Jones?" The nurse asked Paige.

"What? Its a boy isn't it?"

"Uh nope, it says here in the records, 'baby girl healthy condition'"

"I was told it was a boy..."

"Sorry Miss Jones, it's definitely a girl"

"Paige don't worry, you're going to be a mum!" I say to her as shes looking worried.

"Uhm Brooke Jones can i have a word please?" The doctor said and i walked out with him.

"Your sister won't make it. The cancer is so strong now that its incurable. It seems as though she has only enough strength to give birth and then...she wont live to see her child grow up.. Im so sorry Miss but she will only have an hour maybe two after the birth." He informed me. I walked back in the room with tears falling from my green eyes, everyone just stared at me.

"Paige..you're not gonna be here for much longer...the doc says you have only about 1-2 hours left...Paige the cancers to strong you have barely enough strength to give birth, you're leaving me. What do you want her to be named just...just in case you don't get to see her" i said as i cried.

She just looked up at me with her hazel eyes that were filled with tears. "Brooke...don't let anything hurt my girl okay? Not a grazed knee, not a broken arm or even a broken heart...don't let her feel the pain we've been through, don't let anyone hurt my baby please. Choose a name for her, shes yours..you should choose okay" she said as she just cried holding her stomach...