Rock sleepover

Andy's POV~~

"We should get a few things from Walmart before they come over" i told Brooke as we drove to our house. "Okay" she smiled. "Hey Andy...i have an idea...could we go see Sam and Max tomorrow? They want us to see Hazel and i miss her baby!" Brooke said nervously. "Of course we can! I miss our little Hazel Grace Jones-Summers!" I said excitedly. (Max and Sam Summers, a gay couple who are Brooke's friends and adopted Hazel if you don't remember)

We arrived home and played with our cats for a few minutes. "You set things up and i'll quickly pop down to Walmart and grab some popcorn and beer and stuff" i said as i kissed Brooke and grabbed the car keys again. She nodded and i headed out the door.

Brooke's POV~~

Andy left to get something and i'm moving furniture out of the way for tonight. I'm so excited, i really need a night like this and then tomorrow i get to see my beautiful daughter. "Marbles get off the table i need to move it!" I said to Marbles, my cat. Just when i finished moving the furniture Andy walked through the door with shopping bags in hand. "Got everything?" I asked. He nodded and started putting the beer and soda in the fridge. "What movies are we gonna watch?" Andy asked me. "Fuck i have no idea....i'll look in the movie cabinet now" i said as i patted Crow and Marbles. "Uh Andy, i think you and i like batman too much, there are 3 shelves full of batman movies!" I said. "OOOH we could have a batman movie marathon!" Andy enthused. "Honey i don't think they like batman.." I said sadly.

"Oh well, we'll find something" Andy said. *ding dong* "i'll get it, it must be the guys and girls" Andy said walking towards the door. "Okay i'll just put the cats upstairs in their playroom." I said as i picked up our cats. I walked them upstairs to their playroom and put some food and water down and left them up there happily. As i walked down stairs i could hear the voices of BVB and their girls. "Hey everyone!" I smiled. "Hey!" They all said back. Tonight will be fun.

*few hours later*

"Okay, okay what do we do now, after that singing and dancing fest i'm exhausted!" Clover said. "TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Ashley said loudly. We all agreed on truth or dare and sat in a circle. I sat next to Clover and CC which was a mistake because CC kept poking me. "Christian i swear to god if you keep poking me i'll shove my foot so far down your throat you will throw up your testicles, got it?" I said sternly. "Whoa! Miss Brooke over here has a mean side!" Jake said shocked. "G-got it" CC gulped.

"Who's first?" Jinxx asked. "Andy!" CC said excitedly.

Jake's POV~~

"CC truth or dare?" Andy asked.

"Truth, last time you gave me a dare i ended up being naked in the snow." CC pouted.

"Is it true you had a crush on Brooke when she first started hanging with us?" Andy smirked evilly.

Ooooh shit just got real, i thought to myself.

"Yes, but for like a day, only because she peed in my monster can and then i knew she would be my best friend." CC concluded. "You peed in his monster can?!!!" I asked disgusted. "Yup" Brooke smirked.

"Brooke truth or dare?" CC asked. "Dare" she said evilly. "Hmm oh, i dare you to make out with Clover, and i mean full on tongue and all." He smirked. "Ugh for how long" Brooke said. "1 minute" he replied. Ashley got out his phone and filmed them kissing, i have to admit it was pretty hot, Clover was grabbing Brooke's ass. "Can i have my fiancé back now" Andy said jealous. "Nope this bae is mine" Clover winked as she pulled Brooke on to her lap. Andy pouted and then laughed.

"Jinxx, truth or dare?" Brooke asked. "Truth" he smiled. "Is it true you took a nude selfie and it ended up online?" Brooke said. "N-no..." Jinxx lied. "YOU LIAR I KNOW YOU'RE LYING I HAVE THE PHOTO SAVED ON MY PHONE! I mean what....." She yelled. Everyone laughed but Jinxx, Brooke and Andy. "Excuse me what?" Andy said. "DELETE MY NUDE OH MY GOD!" Jinxx shouted. Brooke just blushed and didn't say anything after that. "J-Jake truth or dare" Jinxx asked me. "Dare" i said nervously. "I dare you to...to uhm...toooo lick CC's sweaty foot." He said. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK GROSS!" I yelled. CC took off his shoe and sock and put his foot in my face, i quickly licked his foot and then got up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

We continued playing truth or dare and then stopped because the dares and truths were getting to personal, like Ashley dared Clover to show him her tits and stuff. We aren't even drunk yet, all we've drunk is water.

Brooke's POV~~

"BEER TIMEEEEE!" I yelled. Cheers erupted from the lads. I jumped up and grabbed the beer and passed it around, the girls and i sat at the kitchen table and talk about the wedding whilst the guys were in the living room talking about guy things.

"So what colour's your wedding dress again?" Ella asked me. "Its a black lace gown and i have a surprise for Andy, i bought a black veil, i want the wedding to really be a black veil brides wedding. I've been a fan of their music for so long and when i met them my world just stopped, nothing else mattered. The boys already know that they're to dress up in their old war paint and they know they can wear their old clothes as long as it's black. I don't think Andy knows that, i asked them not to tell him. For the wedding i'm going to do Andy's make up sort of, i'm doing the side stitch" i smiled.

"Awwwwww thats so sweet!" They both said in unison. I smiled even bigger. "Everything is falling into place, this is finally going to be my chance to make things right" i breathed.

-skip 3 weeks-

Andy's POV~~

"ANDY OUR WEDDING IS THIS WEEK OH MY FUCKING JINXX!!!"

"Yeah?" Jinxx asked as Brooke said 'oh my Jinxx'

"Not you..".

"Oh"

"Baby i know, calm down!" I said to Brooke. Fuck. I can't believe it! After a few months, a very long few months, i'm marrying the woman i love, i can't believe i've only known her for a year! "Andy?" Brook asked. "What?" I replied. "I love you" she said as she kissed me. "I love you even more Brooke Leah Jones, well soon to be Biersack!" I said excitedly. She smiled and then jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed for what seemed like forever. "You know, i'm not wearing any underwear" Brooke whispered seductively in my ear. My eyes shot wide and i walked her up to our bedroom.

"You can't be loud the others are down stairs" i said as i placed her on the bed. We undressed and well basically we fucked. As we got back dressed and had another heated make out session we opened our bedroom door to see 4 men standing there. Smirking. Brooke blushed and hid behind my back. I just smiled and pushed past them, "You dirty boy!" Ash yelled as we got down stairs. Brooke was scarlet by this point!

We all ended up laughing our asses off. "Coffee anyone?" I asked. "Not with your cream, i prefer Brooke's" Ashley winked. "Dude fuck off i'm marrying her in two days" i told him. "Baby calm down he was just joking" Brooke said as she patted Ashley's shoulder. "OH MY GOD WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN TWO DAYS I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES OH MY JINXX, JAKE CALL ELLA NOW, TELL HER TO COME OVER." Brooke shouted.

Jake called Ella, Brooke was walking around trying not to have an anxiety attack, i'm sitting there next to CC watching her, Ashley's texting someone and Jinxx is asleep.

Ella arrived and walked straight in. "BROOKE WHAT, WHATS GOING ON WHATS THE EMERGENCY!!!!" She yelled. Brooke ran up to her "I HAVENT SEEN THE BRIDESMAID DRESSES I NEED TO SEE THEM THE WEDDING IS IN TWO DAYS"

"OKAY COME ON THEY'RE AT SAMMI'S LETS GO NOW" Ella yelled. They ran out of the door and into the car. Then Ella ran back inside "hi baby!" She said and them kissed Jake, "bye baby!" She said as she ran out of the door and into the car. "And i'm marrying her oh lord" he said as he sat down.