Chapter 2

When I woke up I went to the kitchen to cook me some breakfast. F/N was gone so I just made me some when I was done I sat at the table and checked my phone I had a text message from Sam (your bf).
Y=you S=Sam
Y- I'm moving to L.A and I'm leaving tomorrow
S- Can I come?
Y- Do you have the money?
S- Yep
Y-then yeah you can come to be here at 7am
S-ok
I was happy that he wanted to come me and sam have been together for a year yes we have are fights but we find a way to get over it. I'm hoping F/N comes back before tomorrow who knows where she is. She always go somewhere the day before we leave to go somewhere. I clean up the mess I made then I go out to do some shopping for clothes since L.A is hot. I went to a couple of stores but I got some cute outfits and a dress I'll get more clothes when we get to L.A.

By the time I was done shopping I was exhausted so I went and grabbed a coffee I also grabbed F/N one to just in case

By the time I was done shopping I was exhausted so I went and grabbed a coffee I also grabbed F/N one to just in case. By the time I got home it was late since I didn't leave until after breakfast which was at like 2. I walked in and sat my bags done on the couch I look around to try and find F/N but she ain't home still. I text her to find out where she is hoping she'll be back before tomorrow. I order some pizza because I don't wanna cook I eat 2 slices then check my phone she still hasen't answered. I took a shower and got ready for bed which now it was like 12 and she finally answered. "I'm on my way home now". I don't wanna know where she's been. I make sure I have everything packed for the morning then I go to bed.
*time skip to morning*
I woke up to my alarm blaring. I got up and walked out into the kitchen to make me some coffee F/N was not up yet so I went to go wake her up. I jumped on her bed till she woke up she finally got up after five minutes. I drunk my coffee then went and got dressed into a sweater and some leggings since I was about to be on a plane for a long time. Sam finally showed up a little late but it was fine. We all went and got breakfast after that we all headed to the airport then we got on the airplane and I called dibs on a window seat. Not long after the plane took off I fell off into a deep sleep and had a dream
Dream
I was at my favorite bands concerts Panic at the disco. We were halfway through the concert when Sam and this other girl started making out. F/N was back at home since Sam took me. Someone was yelling at him but I couldn't tell who.
________________________________ This chapter might be boring but the next chapters will be better guys.