Chapter 10

Brendon's P.O.V
As we layed there watching the movies I kept her close to my chest as she was curled up watching the movie. We both fell asleep during the movie, I woke up earlier then (Y/N) and slowly got out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made some waffles and bacon and put them on a plate for (Y/N) and poured her some milk and brought them to the bedroom for her. I set them on the nightstand for her then went over to the desk and started to answer emails.
Not long after, (Y/N) woke up and ate. She thanked me for the breakfast then went and got ready for the day since I'm bringing her to the studio with me today.
Y/N P.O.V
I decided to get dressed in something comfy so I grabbed a pair of leggings and one of Brendon's hoodies to wear. I brushed my teeth then threw my hair up into a messy bun and headed out to be greeted by a shirtless Brendon. "You look cute in my hoodies" Brendon said. I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed my phone and headphones and headed out the the car to head to the studio. We got to the studio to be greeted my a couple guys who introduced themselves as Brendon's helping men. I sat down on the couch and watched Brendon record and be goofy until I got tired and fell asleep.

*Couple hours later*
I was woke up to being carried by someone, I opened my eyes to see Brendon. He looked down and saw me up and kissed me then sat me in the car. We headed to (Your favorite restaurant) and ate there then went home. Once we got back to the house I told Brendon I'm going to bed since I was tired. He stayed up for a little and cleaned then climbed in bed and cuddled up next to me.

*A month goes by*
Brendon finally finished up recording for the new album and announced the release date. We decided today would be a lazy day and stay home and do whatever. Brendon was playing fortnite and I just sat and watched him. A couple hours went by and I finally convinced him to come to the bedroom and watch a movie with me. Brendon went and got dressed into some pajamas then came back. Brendon  crawled up to me and started passionately kissing me, then one thing after another we had some fun (y'all already know, yes they had sex).
____________________________________
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry if it sucks but hey there might be a little beebo offspring to come, who knows🤷‍♀️