Daddy Dump Trump x Armim

Where the fuck is this going now, Armin thought. He had matured since the last time I updated, and was no longer a homosexual. But too fucking bad I say! As now Armin is faced with the Beyonc- Jynx. Jynx looked deep into Armin's hetero eye's put a hand on her face, peeling it back to reveal that it was actually a mask! That's the stuff of bad fanfiction, but I digress. If you have two braincells and read this chapter title, it's Trump.
What the tits goes through this guy's mind, Armin thought. He wasn't talking about Trump, but rather I, narrator and author, and what process occurred in the mind of mine. He's just grasping at straws now... He thought. Well, yes, since content creators eventually run out of material and have to start using overused topics or recycling old ideas. But let us move on.
Trump pushed Armin down gently, but with enough force to knock out some breath. He whispered seductive things in Armin's ear, like "All Muslims are evil" and "Trumpcare". He proceeded to give him a wild fucking, wig falling off and all. If you don't see, I, the author, am using a modem you use to insult Trump, thus feeding more hate and false information to both the impressionable youth and an older clientele.

A/N: One of the tag's is satire, so take this with a grain of salt. But, one of the other tag's is automobile, so maybe the tag's aren't exactly the most trustworthy. I know this was short, but I just decided to type this up as a spur of the moment thing, combining classic Wattpad comedy with political propaganda. The message I'm attempting to deliver is that Trump has and will do bad things, but also does good things. But I'm only 14, so my view on the topic is jaded and biased, seeing trump only through a lens of memes and fake news.