33

"Sorry I didn't help with the bags. I've just been trying to reply to these fan snaps." I smiled.
He nodded.
"I'm gonna go hang your shirt up." I mumbled and smiled at him, but he just crossed his arms and looked down.
I came back to see him on my phone.
"What the fuck!" I screamed, trying to get it back.
I punched his chest as he held the phone above my head and continued to look through my phone.
"Fuck you, G!" I screamed at him and continued to hit him.
He locked it and set it down.
"Who's texting you saying 'hey beautiful?'"
"Huh?" I said, confused. He showed me the message. It was an unknown number.
"I don't know."
"Bullshit."
He shook his head and pulled away from me.
"What the fuck is your problem? We just got back together and now you wanna start shit? I'm not even unpacked yet."
"Maybe you should ask Brandon for some help." He laughed at his own joke.
"For the last damn time, Jack, Brandon is dating Keira, my COUSIN." I screamed.
He got in my face and screamed.
"I was always pegged you for a hoe, but not a liar too!"
I winced at how loud and close he was to my face.
I stepped away, looking scared.
"Don't do that." He whispered.
He out my face in his hands.
"Baby, please don't do that. That scared face you're making is gonna scar me for life."
I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't look him in the eye.
"Bipolar piece of shit." I spat.
"Slut." He muttered back.
He stomped back into his room.
I heard glass break and other things shatter, hard items clashing to the floor.
I pulled on my shoes and threw on one of his hoodies, grabbed my keys and got in my car, driving to my favorite place, the beach, since it's sunset and not a lot of people would be there.
I parked in only place no one parks at at this hour.
I cranked music and let my thoughts drown in my head.