Boy?

Jungkook
*alarm rings*. ugh . He taps the snooze button and sits up tiredly. Is my education really that important. -.- . *sighs* oh well, guess its better than staying home. He gets dressed and walks out. *sigh* its getting colder, I guess winter is coming. He puts his hands in his pockets and continues walking. As he goes in the school he takes his regular seat. Oh yeah isn't there gonna be a new transfer student today. Not like she'll notice me. The teacher walks in and starts talking. "Today class we have a new transfer student. Please come and introduce yourself". "Hi I'm Kim Taehyung and I hope to have a wonderful time and hope we can all be friends!". Jungkook is left in slight shock. The transfer student is a boy? why is he looking at me?

Taehyung
Today is my first day at a new school since my father left my mom and I. I heard the school is good, so I guess it won't be all bad. He walks to the school nervously hoping he won't embarrass himself. The teacher tells him to introduce himself. "Hi I'm Kim Taehyung and I hope to have a wonderful time and hope we can all be friends!". When he looked back to the group of students he saw one which stood out to him. He didn't realize that he was looking at that one boy. Why did this one student catch his attention? He didn't know.

Heyy please leave comments i would love to know what u guys think :) - vz