Me?

Jungkook
Why is he looking at me? . The teacher told taehyung to take the seat next to him. This made him nervous and he didn't know why. Why am I so nervous, is it because I'm not social or because he's cute. He didn't know the answer but all he knew was that this knew transfer student who's name is Kim Taehyung will be sitting next to him for the rest of the year. It was the end of class and he was about to get up to leave when he felt someone looking at him. He turned around and saw the cute boy looking at him which made him more nervous. "Hi I'm Kim taehyung but you can call me Tae. Want to be friends?" The boy said with his soothing deep voice. "M-me?" He asked a little timid. He mentally face palmed himself for stuttering. "Yes you." "Um sure I guess". "Yay!" Taehyung says as he hugs jungkook who is confused, why would this cute boy want to be friends with me when everyone else ignores me. "What's your name?". "Oh its jungkook". "Cute, well see ya tomorrow Kookie". Jungkook was left blushing because of the nick name Tae gave him. Kookie. He liked it, especially since it was coming from taehyung. Jungkook was on his bed still wondering why the cute boy choose to be friends with him. Me friends with Taehyung a cute boy with a soothing deep voice that made him feel safe and secure. Jungkook blushes, remembering the nickname taehyung gave him, he covers his face with the blankets as he thinks about what happened. For the first time he felt, safe.

Taehyung
I still kept my eye on the boy. Then the teacher told me to sit next to him and I wanted to jump of joy, but I managed to control myself. He looks cute. He turned to face straight when he felt his face flush red to what he just said, good thing I didn't say it out loud. Sighing in relief. It was the end of class and he already felt tired, but then the boy next to him caught his attention once again and seeing him getting his things ready to leave. He didn't notice that he was staring off again when the boy turned around to look at him, he was caught off guard and said something fast so the boy won't notice how flustered he was. "Hi I'm Kim taehyung but you can call me Tae. Want to be friends?" He wanted to slap himself cause he thinks the boy might get startled to such a sudden question like that. However the boy responded which made him mentally sigh in relief. "M-me?" He got scared so he responded fast again making him wanting to hit his head against a wall. "Yes you". "Um sure I guess". "Yay!". He mentally sighs in relief that the boy didn't turn his offer down, but his next action makes him want to throw himself out the window. He hugs the boy hoping the boy won't take this too weird. He quickly asks another question. "What your name?". "Oh its jungkook". The boys name made his heart flutter because of how cute it was. "Cute, well see ya tomorrow Kookie". He wanted to jump in front of a car for realizing what he just said. What if  he feels weird after I called his name cute? WHO SAYS CUTE TO A NAME!? What if he doesn't like the nickname I called him? Oh no. All these thoughts were running around in his mind while he was in his bed thinking about the cute boy in his class who was now his friend. Jungkook. Kookie. Saying those names made him blush. For the first time he felt, happy.