Mine?

Jungkook

Today is New Years Eve and everyone is preparing something for tonight, especially Jungkook. Jungkook was trying to find something to wear for tonight he was looking through his closet when he heard his door open revealing Taehyung who looked like he was going to ask something but ended up not saying anything. "Hey something wrong Tae?" Jungkook asks looking at Taehyung with worried eyes. "Oh no, so what are you gonna wear?" Taehyung says as he looks through his small box to look for decent clothes. "Hey if you want you can borrow some of mine, Here I bet you look better in them anyways". Jungkook says handing Taehyung some of his clothes. Did I really just, well I mean he would. "Thanks" Taehyung says smiling. Jungkook goes back to look for his clothes. After getting his clothes together he went to go to the bathroom. He opens the door but is left standing in the door way with his mouth slightly opened because of what he was watching. He saw Taehyung's upper body which looked soft and had toned abs as he was changing. "OH-UM I'M SO SORRY" Jungkook says quickly closing the door. DID I JUST SEE JESUS, I SWEAR I THINK I JUST DIED FOR 15 SECONDS, DID I WAKE UP DEAD?! IM NOT OK, I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO BE ABLE TO-. Jungkook's train of thought gets cut off when he hears Taehyungs voice. "Hey you ok?" Taehyung asks turning jungkook to look at him. "Oh-uh yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be" Jungkook says as he lets out an awkward laugh and lightly blushes. "Oh ok, Well were just gonna wait for you downstairs" Taehyung says opening the room door. "Ok" Jungkook says as he sees Taehyung about to leave. Taehyung said something under his breathe but Jungkook wasn't able to hear it. Jungkook sighs in relief now that Taehyung left the room. I wonder what he said under his breathe, I hope nothing's awkward now. Jungkook got dressed and went down stairs. Everyone was in the living room, for staying home on New Years Eve everyone looks like their about to go to a nice place to celebrate. "Yay Kookie finally is here" Taehyung says as he gets up and walks to Jungkook grabbing his hand and pulling him into the living room and fall onto the couch. Why does it feel like I'm not in my own house, oh well, its still better than being alone. Time passed and they were all having fun and of course drinking. It was 11:57pm when Hoseok came into the living room which champagne and glass cups. "Y'ALL READY!" Hoseok said as he placed the items on the coffee table. "YEAH!" they all said in unison as they each grabbed a glass cup. Hoseok poured champagne into everyone's cup even though they could all use some water instead. They all got up and started counting the seconds until midnight. "5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1" "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Namjoon and Jin kissed, then Yoongi and Jimin kissed. "Taehyung" Jungkook said as he turned Taehyung around and placed his hand on Taehyung's chin lifting it up and placing a soft kiss on Taehyungs lips. Taehyung was surprised by Jungkook's sudden actions but happily returned the kiss. I wish we could stay like this forever. Jungkook parted the kiss both looking straight into each others eye's. "I love you" Jungkook says while looking into Taehyung's peaceful eye's. "I love you too" Taehyung says as they hugged each other. "FINALLY! HORRAY" the others say as they see their favorite people finally happy with each other. They all were happy with being with each other. They ended up falling asleep. I'm so glad I was able to build up courage and do it, he really looks peaceful when he's asleep. Jungkook thought this while he combed his fingers through Taehyung's soft brown hair. Jungkook fell asleep next to Taehyung hugging him. For the first time, I'm in love.