I Love You Even More Each Day

I looked at the window sadly. I was so disappointed that we couldn't go to the beach with my Pokémon today. But of coarse there was a horrible thunderstorm with hail along with it.
I sighed heavily. Greninja then walked inside the living room and frowned. I hadn't moved from that spot since this morning. Greninja walked towards me and sat next to me. I looked at his beautiful glimmering eyes. I blushed and looked back at the window. Greninja scooted closer to me. I just sighed again. Greninja hadded it. He wanted me to perk up and give him some of those beautiful hugs and kisses he craved for. Greninja then took my hands gently. I looked up to him. He smiled and brought me closer to him as he gently stroke my hair. My cheeks became darker. His chest was so warm. I felt so protected. Greninja smiled and stared at my hazel brown colored eyes sparkling at his. Greninja felt like he was going to pass out. (She's so beautiful....) He thought as he flushed completely. I slyly smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you so much Greninja~" I soothingly whispered. "Ninja ja." He agreed and gave me a cute smile as we both nuzzled in closer to each other. He then stood me up. "Huh? Where are you taking me?" I asked Greninja. Greninja smiled and took my hand as he led me to the backyard. "Woah Greninja!" I exclaimed. "We might get blown away!" I giggled. Greninja smirked and opened the door and threw me out into the cold rain as I fell on the ground. "Hey! That wasn't fair!" I laughed. Greninja laughed as well and pinned me down. "Greninja! What are you doing!" I blushed deeply noticing the positions we're in. Greninja blushed shyly and stared deeply into my eyes as I stared back at his. He smiled and pulled me in a soft passionate kiss. My eyes sparkled and they soon closed slowly. In a few minutes, we stopped. I giggled shyly. "You love seeing me happy don't you?" I asked. "Ninja." He responded. I smiled brightly. We both slowly stood up with big smiles on our faces. "Thank you......you always make me so happy when I need it such as when I'm angry, sad, scared, and feeling depressed." I told him. Greninja's heart pounded hardly when he heard those words. "You have given me a lot......more than I can say!" I exclaimed. "And I can't thank you enough, of what you do to help me." I added. Greninja nodded shyly.
I slowly walked to him and kissed him slowly. Greninja's eyes widened in my sudden action but got into it, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I around his neck. We were both so happy. We love each other so much! We really do! "Oh Greninja........
never leave me, keep holding me so tight and deep forever!" I exclaimed. Greninja's eyes sparkled and smiled. (Oh Ashley.......I will never leave your side, nor I will never love another except you. My love for you burns so bright. Please give me your sweet kisses and hugs that I always crave for, your lips are so soft, your hugs are heartfelt, and my love for you is real. I love you so much......never leave me......) Greninja thought as he took my hand and held me close to him as we both went back inside and made some chocolate coco and some Poké Puffs. Our love will still continue on as the story continues.