Hearts Reunited!

"Greninja?" I questioned as I began to tear up. "Greninja." Greninja smiled.
Suddenly a strong wind approached and Spewpa fell out of my arms. Greninja puts me on the ground. "Spewpa is in trouble!" I exclaimed. "Ninja." Greninja added. "But together, we can pass anything........Let's go!" I shouted. As we both fused together and Greninja's true form appeared. "Alright Greninja try to get close and the grab it!" I called out to him. "Nin!" He called back and he catched it. "Alright now quick dodge those branches!" I warned him. "Ninja." Greninja said and slowed down and landed on the ground safely.
"Yeah we did it!!"
"Greninja!"
Greninja slowly puts Spewpa on the ground. I smiled at it. "You're alright now." I told it as I gently petted its head. I then went towards Greninja. "But........I thought......you hated me....." I told him. Greninja then remembered how he hit my arm and our fight. Greninja face palmed himself in the face and cried softly.
"G -Gre....n -ninja." He cried. "Oh Greninja........" I looked at him in despair as he punched the snow angrily. I smiled sweetly and knelt down to him as I gave him a big hug. "Gre?" He gasped in surprise as tears ran down his cheeks. I gently kissed them away. "I don't care if you did those things to me Greninja." I told him as tears ran down my cheeks too. "With every little mistake you make....I'll always love you." I assured him as I hugged him tightly. "And I -I'm really great full to be your trainer." I added as I hugged him tightly. The rest of the Pokémon squealed and smiled at us. I giggled as Greninja blushed deeply. "Ok, you guys should stay here for a moment. We'll get you something to eat." I told them. "Grenin. Ninja." Greninja added. They all nodded. "Let's go!" I exclaimed to him. Greninja nodded and followed me as we stopped. "Alright let's see if we can spot anything, ok Greninja?" I told him. "Ninja." Greninja responded. We then looked around and I spotted something. "Do you see what I see?" I asked him. "Ninja." He agreed as we saw some berries close by. We soon brought all the berries to the Pokémon. Both Greninja and I smiled brightly seeing the Pokémon eat cutely. I then turned to Greninja. "These are for you Greninja." I told him as I gave him some berries. His eyes sparkled. He then took the berries and started to eat one. When Greninja got to the last one, he tapped my shoulder. "Huh? What is it Greninja?" I asked. He then held a berry for me. I smiled brightly. He then put the berry close to my face. I giggled as Greninja tried to feed me, which he did with a blush present on my face. I then slowly rested my head on Greninja's shoulder. He blushed shyly because of the sudden movement and puts his head on top of mine. "I'm sorry Greninja I know I said we would show him our power but......I got scared. Mostly the trainers I meet along the way are way ahead if me. And I got scared and my thoughts began to scatter all over the place. It made me so nervous that I thought that I hadded to beat Sawyer no matter what because I needed to catch up because I'm the trainer." I explained. "I was so selfish........I wasn't even thinking of how much you were taking damage." I added as I slowly put my head down in disappointment remembering how we lost. Greninja wrapped his arms around me. "Ugh, huh?" I questioned as I looked up. "Grenin." He told me. "Ninja, greninja." He added. I smiled slyly and kissed his forehead. "I love you ~" I whispered. "Ninja ja ~" He whispered back as he smiled and cuddled next to my head. I just smiled back at him and kissed his cheek. "Greninja ~" He swooned. I giggled as we both slowly fell asleep together. The next day, we both said our good byes to the Pokémon and went back to the Pokémon Center, on the way we ran into Sawyer and his Sceptile. "Ashley! Greninja! You're alright!" Sawyer exclaimed. "Sawyer?" I questioned. "Scep sceptile." Sceptile smiled. Both me and Greninja bowed. "Huh?" Sawyer got completely confused. "We're sorry we worried you......we both really messed up big time." I told them. "Greninja." Greninja added as he agreed. Sawyer just smiled. "No it's ok, what's important is that you two are alright." Sawyer replied. "Sceptile." Sceptile agreed. Both Greninja and I looked at each other and beamed. "Now let's go, Nurse Joy says the snow will be coming back soon." Sawyer informed. "Right." I agreed as we all walked back.
A fight can always be healed. Love is a very strong and powerful thing. It can heal everyone, with just a bit of affection you will spread out joy to the whole world!
Especially Pokémon. Both Greninja and I love each other so much. Nothing can ever tear us apart never again.