Chapter 3

I went to retire for the night to my room. Feeling my taught skin prickle to life as the night Atlantic air greeted me. "Damn.." I breathe breathlessly. Simon had ignited a fire in my center that I felt only he could put out. Such a tease that man. I shook it off and began to disrobe. Stepping into my tub I sank deep into the Luke warm water and drowned myself instantly. His eyes, I kept seeing those eyes like they knew exactly every button every curve every, fantasy I ever had.

Coming back up for air I still felt my skin prickle. Like little lightning bolts surge through me. I begin to rub myself. Thinking only of Simon, I came on two fingers rather quickly and panted heavily as I submerged myself back into the water. After about another 20 minutes I decided to turn in for the evening. I slept with ease. Thinking only of him....

The next morning I had to awake early to meet with my connect. I was making changes to meet every face I handed my millions too. Dressing with the help of Diamond, I quickly threw on a yellow maxi dress and gladiator sandals.

Wearing a beaded necklace and a few bangals, I descended the winding staircase. " Morning, gentlemen." I welcomed Jr and Kilo to my home with kisses in the air. "We will buy 17.5" I said flopping down gracefully getting directly to business. You see I had an eye for bullshit and if didn't like them....I killed them. Simple. Death before dishonor right?

"Bring the shipment with you?"

"Yes madam, my men are at the warehouse now unloading at the fairy docks, I have brought you samples." Jr laid a glass pot on the table I scooped a little into a vile and sniffed. Id already had a sample from julio but I was a greedy bitch.

A wave of calmness consumed me. I felt like an arcade ready to play. Suddenly I rose from my seat. "Good day gentlemen." I waved them dismissively, "kill them." I told Michelle simply. You really think I didn't know about the switch at the fairy docks? They'd slipped me fake cane and I already went in their stash house and got what I paid for. I heard the faint sound of a silencer being dispensed into forehead and I went to the maid and requested a brunch prepared for me in ten minutes.

"Good morning" I said quietly to Simon behind me I could smell his luscious scent before he knelt beside me and smooth a thumb over my bare knuckles.

"How did you sleep?" He asked

"Bare." I said seductively.

Simon let out a stifled chuckle and sat next me, he took my hand and I stood. He hoisted me upward to the table and lifted my dress he looked me in my eyes and pulled at nothing. I raised a brow when he smiled realizing I had no panties on.

Hiking my dress up to expose my sweetness, he bit my inner thigh and licked a trail to my center. I was warm and ready in an instant. I hissed as he devoured me. Sucking my core and clit with those luscious lips as he tried to literally suck my soul out. And if that were possible I'd probably let him too. Massaging my small breasts I let out a moan. The sun was beaming off his bald head as I rub it and pressed his face further into me feeling a need to have him. A yearning as I felt a rumbled orgasm from my stomach to my mouth.

Simon wiped his face and stared at me with a burning desire and said, "I must leave now. I will return in a few days." And with that he turned and left me there still panting. 'Shit. Fuck. Me!!!!' I thought.