one

❝ my world came to a halt the moment i laid eyes on you ❞—————

the moment i laid eyes on you ❞
—————

chaeyoon

"chaeyoon-ah, can you buy some ice cream? i'm craving for something cold in this hot summer" my mom yelled from the living room.

"okay mom! what flavor do you want?"

"rocky road or chocolate is fine"

"alrighty!" i changed into a simple outfit and walked to the nearest convenience store.

—————

youngmin

"hyung, can you buy me some chocolate ice cream?" donghyun asked trying to use aegyo.

"no thanks, i'm tired from practice too" i replied looking for a towel to wipe my sweat.

"i'll buy you an alpaca!" donghyun smiled, opening the door as i took off to the nearest convenience store.

—————

chaeyoon

i went to the ice cream side, trying to find chocolate or rocky road but failed because i found a cute guy instead.

he had red hair and two piercings on his left ear, he seemed handsome but he had a mask covering his face.

as i kept admiring his face, i looked at what he was holding and he had rocky road and chocolate!

i don't know if i should steal it because i'll never see him again so..

"done admiring my face?" the guy asked, and woah woah woah i hear that satoori boi

"nah, i was just looking at- OH MY GOSH YOU ARE BLEEDING" i point to his neck and grab the two ice cream as fast as i could.

i paid for it and left the store, while hearing his footsteps running in the back, "that was hair dye! and also i need the ice cream for my alpaca!"

"beep beep beep" i say as i walk backwards, getting close to the tall lad.

"you like alpacas too?" i ask with dreamily eyes, smiling at the guy this time.

"of course! you like them too?!" the tall guy sat down at the table, signaling for me to sit down too.

"excuse me boi, my mom raised me to not talk to strangers but uhm i'll sit by you because you're into alpacas." i sit at the the table, scooting my chair back. JUST IN CASE

"did you say alpaca? because alpacas aren't supposed to be alone, they die easily bro" i continue, smiling at how we are sharing something in common.

"it's not a real alpaca" he chuckled, taking off his mask. AND BOI HE'S SO HOT

"oh righty! but anyways, it's dark and i gotta go home. my mom is gonna be worried since it's getting late"

"it's barely the afternoon, it's gonna be a few more hours 'till the sun goes down" the boy chuckled, with me putting my head down out of embarrassment.

he continued, "and also, you snatched the ice cream out of my hands! that's no fair!"

i laughed as he was pouting, "well i was the first one to pay for it sooo" i stuck my tongue out earning another laugh from him.

soon we fell into a silence, it wasn't really an awkward silence. we were just looking around listening to people talking and birds chirping.

he soon broke the ice, "my name is youngmin, and i'll let you go home since your mother might be worried that you're staying out late"

my cheeks flushed red, as he reminded me about my embarrassing moment.

"well, my name is chaeyoon. and i hope you'll still get your alpaca, even though you didn't get any ice cream" i smiled, slowly getting up.

"oh no no no, you owe me an alpaca! you snatched the ice cream from my hands!"

i froze in spot, i have to meet this boy again after embarrassing myself?

"ehh, about that..." i tried running away, with youngmin screaming "i better see you here tomorrow!"